Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Time passed bit by bit.

    In a blink of an eye, it was already midnight.

    There is not a single star in the sky, and the moon is not exposed, and it is so dark that you can't stretch your fingers out.

    Although the night watch order was arranged, no one dared to really fall asleep, not only because this was City C, and there were probably millions of zombies. And that mysterious man also put a lot of pressure on them.

    They didn't know why Jiang Qing was injured. But they all understand that once that man really wants to do something, there is no one here except Jiang Qing and Gu Lan who can stop him!

    But now, Jiang Qing and Gu Lan's condition is obviously not good enough.

    coming! Gu Lan, who was practicing cross-legged, suddenly opened her eyes. In her eyes, there was a flash of brilliance, and she finally advanced to the fifth level of Qi Refining.

    Jiang Qing stood up almost the moment Gu Lan opened his eyes. His injury has almost recovered.

    The others hadn't fallen asleep. Seeing Jiang Qing's movements, they all got up immediately, and no one made a sound.

    Jiang Qing glanced at Gu Lan, saw her nodding, and walked towards the gate quietly.

    That person seemed to be sure that Gu Lan and the others were hiding in this house, so he walked towards the house without any hesitation, and then stood at the door without any movement.

    And Jiang Qing, who was separated by a door, did not move.

    Just like a master's fight, the two are inside one door and outside the other door, and no one makes a move, as if they are waiting for the other to show their flaws first.

    Gu Lan is okay, she can still hold her breath, but Ye Jingqi and Yin Mulan are gradually breathing heavily. Especially Yin Mulan, desperately pinching the arm of Xu Weiming next to him, the big man grinned in pain, but couldn't make a sound, his face was already flushed from suffocation.

    In the deathly silence, Hu Zi, who had always been quiet and almost never caused trouble, suddenly roared "Wow". While everyone in the room trembled in fright, the man outside also moved.

    It wasn't clear who kicked the door first, but at the sound of Hu Zi's roar, the high-end security door of the villa was kicked in two with a bang. Then the two figures were entangled together, as fast as lightning, and people could only see a series of afterimages.

    The only ones who can see clearly are Gu Lan and Tian Dajiang. Ye Huo seemed to know that his eyes couldn't keep up, so he stared at the expressions of Gu Lan and Tian Dajiang. Seeing the dignified expressions of the two of them, his heart sank gradually.

    "Gu Lan, here, shoot/him!" A gun was stuffed into Gu Lan's hand.

    Gu Lan nodded and stood up slowly. She knew that the bullets in this gun were probably the same bullets as when Mo Xin was caught last time.

    "You guys, get in the car and go as far as you can." Gu Lan said suddenly.

    "That's not good! We can also..." Ye Jingqi stopped talking halfway.

    "As slow as Xiaoqi, you know that you are staying here to give away the head, why don't you hurry up and hold me back?" Gu Lan said coldly.

    "I'm slow...but now is not the time to talk about this..." Ye Jingqi's voice was full of tears.