Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Gu Lan didn't care about Chu Heng who was lying on the ground. She was holding a machete and staring at Mo Xin who was beside the car with narrowed eyes.

    Can you bear it so soon? Just awakening the water ability, do you think you can kill yourself and survive?

    Indeed, she gave her hope, telling her that she failed to awaken the water ability, which was regarded as guiding her. But I have to say that this little girl has a sense of crisis, even if she does something at this time, she won't be able to get through it.

    There was a sneer at the corner of her mouth, and Gu Lan suddenly had some bad intentions in her heart. She took a few steps forward, looked at Mo Xin's slap-sized face, and said with regret: "What should I do now? You hurt the attendant you chose, so there is no way for him to take you away from here? Others probably won't care about your life, right?" "

    You don't care!" Mo Xin said with a cold face, not minding at all Gu Lan gradually approached her.

    Standing still a few steps in front of Mo Xin, Gu Lan had put away the machete in her hand. She glanced at Mo Xin's bandaged left leg, shook her head, and said regretfully, "It seems You told Chu Heng a very important secret, so he didn’t abandon you when you had a fever, and even found someone to treat your wound, which is still very good to you!” “Why, are you afraid? If you are

    afraid If this man is lying here right now, you can kill him with one knife, and no one will know your secret!" Mo Xin chuckled, not letting go of the opportunity that might plant evil thoughts in Gu Lan's heart .     Speaking of which, in this life, although Gu Lan's physical body is not as tall and glamorous as in the previous life, it is small and exquisite. After all, Mo Xin still prefers Gu Lan's physical body, rather than the little girl now, who can only win others' trust by pretending to be innocent.     It's just a pity that Gu Lan is very strict with her and never does anything against her conscience and will. She has been cultivating immortals for so many years, and she knows too well that doing something will plant evil thoughts in her heart and breed inner demons. There is no chance to occupy this physical body.

    "What can be said is mostly not a secret. You don't have to worry about what happens to me in the future. But you, people treat you well, but you are so heartless. If he wakes up, he will probably treat you as an enemy. I That’s why I won’t kill an enemy’s enemy out of nowhere.” Gu Lan cracked her lips into a smile, and finally turned her head to look at Chu Heng who was lying on the ground.

    From the moment Chu Heng fell down, she knew that Chu Heng was not dead, and even her consciousness remained clear. Bai Lu told her this. In the previous life, everyone thought that Bai Lu was a vase spirit, but Gu Lan spent countless talents and treasures to search for him to practice skills, one of which was the Concentration Technique, which majored in primordial spirit.     It can be said that as soon as Bai Lu woke up, Yuanshen surpassed Gu Lan long ago, and the consciousness that can be released now is about five miles in radius, and he knows everything in it like the back of his hand. But now, Chu Heng's breathing became heavier, confirming what Bai Lu said.     "You're kidding me!" Mo Xin, who had reacted, roared angrily. Then she raised her hand, and a water arrow shot towards Gu Lan. She was bound to be unable to avoid it at such a short distance, and a triumphant smile rose from the corner of Mo Xin's mouth. When she let Gu Lan approach, she had already had such thoughts in mind. After a few days of not seeing each other, this woman's cultivation had already reached the fourth level of Qi Refining. Mo Xin was startled by such a fast speed!     But what Mo Xin didn't expect was that Gu Lan didn't move, just stretched out a hand, and its water arrow stopped steadily when it was only one foot away from her palm. Then the water arrow broke, and the energy in it was kneaded into a ball of water. When Mo Xin was dumbfounded, the water ball suddenly changed direction and rushed straight towards herself.     Before he had time to be shocked why this happened, a purple light flashed, and with a snort, Mo Xin was first chilled by the water polo, and then struck on the head by the lightning! But this time difference was well grasped. The water ability was released by Mo Xin herself. Although it changed from a water arrow to a water polo, it was all the energy released by her, and the lightning almost landed on the water polo at the same time. on her.     As a result, Mo Xin was trembling all over after being hacked, and her hair stood on end, while Gu Lan was standing still, nothing happened! Only now did Mo Xin know how badly he lost this time!