Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    after an hour.

    Gu Lan's minibus finally arrived at the bridge of the L River after going through layers of management.

    Regarding their insistence on leaving City C, some of the guards at the checkpoint kindly persuaded them, but the way most people looked at them was no different from looking at a fool.

    Indeed, as Yin Mulan and Bai Lu said, this Ljiang River can be said to be a natural danger.

    Not only is the river wide, but as far as the eye can see, apart from this bridge, there is no place to pass nearby. The Canglang base was built against the river, and this should have been taken into consideration.

    "Because of the load-bearing capacity of this bridge, heavy tanks and the like can't drive over. Now the zombies on the other side of the bridge have not been cleaned up at all. After we cross the bridge, we only need to go around along the ring road of City C to the other side. It’s fine on the national road on one side. It’s best to pass within a day, otherwise, you’ll probably spend the night in City C.” Yin Mulan looked at the map and said with a serious expression.

    Her computer is broken, and now she can't even use the satellite to check the road ahead. She doesn't know the road ahead, and City C is a big city. Although they don't go deep, the danger still exists.

    The others also understood, and silently adjusted their best condition, striving not to hold everyone back on the road ahead.

    "Ahem..." A cough sounded suddenly.

    Gu Lan followed the sound and saw that the man sleeping in the last row finally sat up unwilling to be lonely, and now he was looking at them with a confused face.

    Pack! It's quite wearable! Gu Lan pursed her lips and said nothing. She didn't like this man who appeared out of nowhere but obviously had some kind of purpose. It's easy to drive people away, but it's still very uncomfortable to be worried about something all day long, so even though Gu Lan knew that this man was up to no good, she never took action to drive people away.

    "Ah, I was disturbed by those monsters last night. I didn't sleep well for the rest of the night. I even forgot about this person! Sister Gu Lan doesn't seem to be infected. She woke up once last night." Ye Jingqi touched himself head, said with a look of embarrassment.

    The others also looked at the man apologetically, but because Gu Lan hadn't made a statement yet, no one took the initiative to talk to him.

    Seeing that everyone had unanimously forgotten this person, Gu Lan was very satisfied, smiled lightly, then stood up from her seat, and walked slowly towards that person.

    And that person stared at Gu Lan closely, with deep eyes, and couldn't see what he meant for a while, but he was very relaxed and didn't mean to be on guard.

    "You saved me yesterday, thank you." The man expressed his sincere thanks in a clear voice.

    Obviously, this person had cleaned himself up deliberately yesterday when she was outside killing zombies. He is very young, about twenty-four or five, with good-looking facial features, at least in terms of Gu Lan's aesthetics, he is a very pleasing person.

    There are still a few cuts on his face, but they just cover up some of his youthfulness, making him look more mature and vicissitudes. Gu Lan nodded, and said lightly: "You are awake now, you can go down, go back five kilometers, and there will be a survivor shelter.

    " He pursed his lips, hesitated for a moment, then looked directly at Gu Lan and said, "I...can't I stay?"

    When he said this, he still kept sitting, and Gu Lan was condescending, with an unpredictable expression .