Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Jiang Qing was the one who paid the most attention to Gu Lan. He noticed that there was a change in her expression, and although he didn't make a sound, he grabbed her arm.

    Shaking his head, he said he was fine. Gu Lan pushed Jiang Qing's hand away, then closed her eyes again, leaned on the back of the chair, and carefully examined the changes in the Chaos Stone.

    The size of the Chaos Stone has not changed, and it remains at the size of more than ten mu of land, but many shoots have sprouted on the barren land, and the water in the small stream ditch in front of the bamboo house also has a faint aura. It should be the water coming out of the eyes of Lingquan.

    It's just that neither the Lingquan nor the Lingshi veins can be seen yet. However, since the Chaos Stone has changed, it means that it is possible to return to its previous appearance. She felt that this probably required many, many crystal nuclei. But it can be restored, no matter what the price is, she will try her best to restore the Chaos Stone to its former appearance.

    While thinking about it in a mess, a dusty, round "ball"-like thing suddenly popped out of the bamboo house. This surprised Gu Lan, because she was sure that there were no living things in the Chaos Stone before!

    "Master, is the master you?" Xu Shi sensed Gu Lan's consciousness, and the spherical thing suddenly called out in a low voice.

    This voice...is Bai Lu's! But Bai Lu wasn't for her, had his consciousness dissipated in the Chaos Stone? Gu Lan's face changed again, she suddenly took out a quilt to cover herself, and then rested her head in Jiang Qing's arms. After communicating with Jiang Qing with her spiritual sense, Gu Lan escaped into the Chaos Stone under the cover of the quilt.

    Ye Huo looked over as if to check something, but he only saw that Jiang Qing was sitting upright, and then seemed to be holding Gu Lan in his arms. He remembered that Gu Lan was wearing thick clothes. Is it really okay to be so tight? And the quilt was not very clean, Gu Lan shrank her head in it, really don't you dislike it?

    Feel free to ask, Jiang Qing exudes an aura of not getting close to strangers at the moment, he doesn't want to disturb him, so he can only touch his nose, then take out a map, and discuss with Ye Jingqi where the most interesting place is. Possibly a place to build a survivor shelter?

    Gu Lan, who escaped into the space, stared at the spherical thing with big eyes and small eyes.

    Bai Lu is the spirit of her Chaos Stone, and their spiritual consciousness is connected, so they can tell at a glance that the wisp of remnant soul inside this gray ball is indeed Bai Lu's. But how did Bai Lu become like this? How did he become this fat little bird that turned into a ball, is it a little bird? Or a chick? That pointed beak is a bird's beak, right?

    Xu Shi sensed Gu Lan's dislike, Bai Lu stared at her big round eyes, and said pitifully, "Master, Bai Lu has no choice but to take you through the space crack of Jiehu Lake, I exhausted all the chaos All the things with spiritual power in the stone, and my spiritual consciousness is about to dissipate. It so happens that there is a colorful bird that I brought in to play in the bamboo house. I can only parasitize a wisp of remnant soul on it, and then fall into a long sleep , this time, if you hadn't brought me something with spiritual power, Master, I probably wouldn't have woken up so quickly."

    Gu Lan only felt that the blue veins on her forehead could not help but twitch several times, those crystal nuclei were not for him to eat! And even if you want to eat it, you have to purify it before eating it, otherwise the energy in it is so violent, and your personality will grow crooked after eating too much!