Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    "Lan'er, you always thought that I wanted to kill you, but have you ever thought about why I would do this? I also have things to hide, but you never asked me... You know who I am, if I Wanting to kill you, plotting for so many years, what chance do you have of escaping?" Just when Gu Lan was upset, Yun Hao said suddenly.

    Gu Lan's heart moved, yes, if Yun Hao really wanted to kill her, she couldn't escape! Could it be that he let her escape on purpose?

    No! No, he really wanted to kill her, even if he had some unspeakable secrets in the realm of comprehension, but in this realm, since he appeared, which time did he not want to kill her in order to get the Chaos Stone?

    What he is doing now is completely confusing the public. What exactly is he trying to do?

    Gu Lan's gaze flicked over the crowd passing by outside the car, but nothing was abnormal. When she looked back and saw Xu Weiming holding a gun not far away, her eyes narrowed slightly, and she suddenly understood...

    Gu Lan didn't hesitate any longer, and suddenly put the sword in her hand towards her leg cut off.

    The sword light danced, and when the piercing pain came, her eyes suddenly lit up, but the person was no longer on the truck!

    The surrounding space was distorted rapidly. It seemed like a long time had passed, and it seemed that it was just a moment. When it finally returned to normal, Gu Lan found that she was still standing in that room. Ye Huo on the bed in front of her was coughing violently. , blood was oozing out from the corner of his mouth.

    He stared at Gu Lan in shock, as if he was shocked that Gu Lan could suddenly wake up!

    Sure enough, from the moment he set foot in this room to the moment he smelled the soul-inducing wood, Yunhao was plotting against her!

    He ignited the soul wood to stabilize the distraction for himself, but also to arouse her inner demons and revive Mo Xin. Fortunately, she didn't rush for quick success, desperate to kill anyone in that dream world? If she killed Ye Huo recklessly in order to eradicate the threat, her end would definitely be miserable. This time, she might really fall into Yun Hao's trap completely and die out of her wits.

    It's just that he was smart all his life, but he was confused for a while. He ignored Xu Weiming's feelings for Hu Zi, Xu Weiming would never forget Hu Zi easily just because he got a suitable weapon!

    "Sister Gu Lan, Xiao Huo, what's wrong with Xiao Huo? Why didn't you say a word? Could it be that he is hopeless?" Beside him, Ye Jingqi asked anxiously.

    After contacting Bai Lu to confirm that Bai Lu had returned to the Chaos Stone, Gu Lan silently ordered: "Go and ripen that red berry, and pick it off for later use." "Master, what are you doing? Are

    you Want to give it to Ye Huo, he is completely hopeless like that, if you give up, you will have to wait another two months for the next fruit, and I haven't even eaten yet..." Bai Lu said There was moaning and chirping, not at all reluctant. In order to ripen this red berry, it really paid too much. It wanted to wash the marrow and body of the master, but the master didn't cherish it at all and planned to give it to others.

    "Two hundred crystal nuclei of mutated zombies." Gu Lan said.

    "Deal!" Bai Lu originally wanted to bargain, but knowing her master's temper, she could only agree.

    "Are you going to come out by yourself, or wait for me to do it yourself?" Gu Lan turned her wrist, and the magic sword was already in her hand.

    Ye Huo stared at Gu Lan coldly and didn't make a sound.