Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    This boy named Xiaohan looks like he is only seventeen or eighteen years old, and he is a speed mutant.

    It could be seen that Wan Lingtian valued him very much, and he followed him all the time.

    Although he feels innocent and harmless, he is also very polite, and even gives people a feeling of cowardice and timidity. But Gu Lan feels that he must not be as simple as he appears on the surface, otherwise he is not qualified to stand beside the boss of a base.

    Seeing that the boy took a second look at the crystal nucleus she sent but didn't take it seriously, Gu Lan pursed her lips and smiled, thinking that she probably guessed right.

    "Don't worry, I don't have any plans for the Tianhe base, just looking for some people. If I want to know who has been here these days, do you have a way?" The nuclei were stuffed into Xiaohan's pocket, but he never mentioned that these nuclei were for his errand expenses.

    "Ah, that's simple. Our base is registered. By the way, you don't seem to have registered yet... I'll go back and get the registration book. By the way, your room is at No. 5029, and this is the key." Xiaohan slapped his head, handed the key to Gu Lan, turned around and ran on the way he came back, at an extremely fast speed, probably only a little slower than Ye Huo.

    Glancing at the room number next to the corridor, Gu Lan walked along the widest corridor.

    The fifth floor is a row of densely packed rooms. There are about three rows, all of which are distributed in a circular shape. Gu Lan's room is in the inner room of the first row. The room is not big, but it is very clean. There is only a big bed, a small wardrobe, and two chairs in it. Apart from that, there is nothing else. something.

    Is this the best room? What about other people? But in this world, it is hard to buy a safe place with a thousand dollars. The Sky Crane base has another clever way. At present, it should be a relatively safe base that Gu Lan has seen. The premise is that there will be no chaos inside him.

    However, with so many people, Gu Lan is really not optimistic about whether this can be guaranteed.

    There are no windows in the room, but there are a few relatively large ventilation holes on the side of the wall, so you can clearly see the outside situation. Gu Lan and the others live here, facing the previous village, and there is no good scenery.

    "Master, master, when are we going to do it? I feel where the baby is?" Bai Lu's voice came again, full of excitement.

    Gu Lan ignored Bai Lu, if it was as expected, Xiao Han would show her the so-called registration book before long. Just registering name information or something, it's too easy to cheat, Gu Lan really doesn't expect to be able to find the person she wants to find with just this, she only hopes that the little boy can understand what she means.

    Without asking Gu Land to wait, a few minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

    Jiang Qing opened the door and looked at Xiao Han with a wooden face.

    "Come in and talk." Gu Lan walked over from the air vent, pulled one of the chairs and motioned for Xiaohan to sit down.

    "No need, I still have a lot of things to do. This is the entry and exit registration book. You need to register your identity. Also, this, I think you will need it." Xiaohan said with a smile, and then handed it to the Gu Lan has a USB flash drive.

    Frowning slightly, Gu Lan took it over, she had experience in using this thing in her memory. It seems that this young man really knows what she wants?