Chapter 32

Chapter 32 The Trap

    Gu Lan's behavior can already be said to be against Cheng Yang! Or it should be said that it was against the base. After all, the identity of Cheng Yang represented the Canglang base. Moreover, there are so many of them, they don't necessarily have to cooperate with Gu Lan and the others.

    Regarding Cheng Yang, Gu Lan already has a certain understanding of Cheng Yang under Lu Weiqi's popular science.

    His father, Cheng Tao, currently controls most of the power in the base, and as Cheng Tao's only son, he is also a man who has awakened two supernatural powers in the base, and he also has a lot of power in the base that truly belongs to him. It is the lifelong partner that many girls and daughters-in-law dream of.

    It can be said that Cheng Yang has never hit a wall, at least in front of women. But Gu Lan was an exception, she never gave him a good face.

    After hearing Gu Lan's request, Cheng Yang raised his eyebrows, and said with a smile: "Isn't it just the zombie crystal nucleus? Whoever hits it will return to you. After all, we have a lot of people..." "Sometimes it's

    not If there are many people, there must be an advantage, I don’t think it’s good to be at a disadvantage!” Gu Lan hurriedly interrupted Cheng Yang before he could finish speaking, and then walked straight to Jiang Qing and the others.

    "Tsk tsk... Is this chick trying to get your attention on purpose?" A burly man came up behind Cheng Yang and said impatiently.

    Cheng Yang smiled silently. Glancing at his brother, he patted Ye Yunzhe on the shoulder: "Brother, I kind of believe what you said." "

    Anyway, don't mess around, she's not those women, otherwise you will suffer!" Ye Yunzhe Yunzhe stared into Cheng Yang's eyes very seriously and said.

    "Are you serious?" Cheng Yang chuckled, narrowing his peach blossom eyes.

    "Look, that person is there, and she treats me as a passer-by again. What's the point of taking it seriously? In short, I think it's only good for us not to have an affair with her." Ye Yunzhe's eyes kept chasing Gu Lan and Jiang Qing, there was an unconcealable disappointment in his tone.

    Cheng Yang narrowed his eyes slightly, it was the first time he had seen his brother so decadent, and he hadn't tried a few tricks yet, so he wanted to accept his fate! "Let's go! It's getting late, let's finish this mission first! This Annan Town is too close to the base, it's time to clean it up!" Of the two     cars brought by Cheng Yang, one of them was awakened. Soldiers with supernatural powers, they have received professional training, and they cooperate very tacitly. They move forward quickly in groups of three.     With their joining, the pressure on Ye Huo and Ye Jingqi dropped sharply. They had been killing non-stop for almost an hour just now, their physical strength was good, but their powers were almost exhausted, so they all retreated to the side to rest.     "Luo Jiajia, your aunt said that if ordinary people eat this crystal nucleus, they can awaken their abilities, and those with abilities can restore their abilities if they eat it. Do you want to eat one?" Gu Lan asked suddenly.     "What!" Luo Jiajia was startled, and then looked at her aunt happily. She is also an ordinary person, and she dreams of becoming a supernatural being almost all the time!     "Yes, in my previous team, there were two people who awakened after eating the crystal nucleus. It's a pity that my body is too weak to kill the zombies with the crystal nucleus. Now that I have collected so much, I should have a chance Right?" Lu Weiqi looked at Gu Lan.     Although she has only joined this team for half a day, she has already seen clearly that the real leader of this team is the little girl Gu Lan.     "I harvested a total of seventeen crystal nuclei just now, each of you should have one." Gu Lan was very generous, and took out the crystal nuclei he had collected just now and distributed them among them, even the little gentleman had one.     After dividing the crystal nuclei, everyone stared at Lu Weiqi. There was also excitement on her face. After looking at the enthusiastic soldiers who were killing in front of her, she whispered: "After eating, if the ability is awakened, there may be a period of coma. Should we eat now? "     Go to the car, Jiang Qing and I are guarding. Ye Huo and Ye Jingqi, you also go to recover your abilities." Gu Lan nodded.