Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    That night, Gu Lan and the others stayed at the place where Chu Heng and his team lived before.

    Because of Chu Heng's departure, this place has lost its shelter. In addition, on the day when Gu Lan and Jiang Qing left, some people were scratched by zombies, but they kept it hidden. After returning, they turned into zombies and killed many people.

    Before Chu Heng left, he cleaned up the zombies for the remaining survivors. It's just that there is no wall here, and it's very close to the railway, plus the zombies have evolved, the survivors already feel that this place is not safe.     Some people followed Chu Heng, and those who were unwilling to leave went together to Yuxing Town, a few kilometers away. All that remained were a dozen old and weak women and children, who dared not go to Yuxing Town, because according to the survivors who escaped from there, the elderly and children would be used as bait to feed the zombies.     When Gu Lan and the others arrived, it was already dark. Those people hid in the house where Chu Heng and the others lived before, watching them quietly through the gaps in the wooden boards nailed to the windows. Only when Tian Dajiang was helped back by two young men did someone open the door and come out.     A man who was about the same age as Tian Dajiang came out, and he asked in surprise, "Old Tian, ​​what's the matter with you? Didn't you leave with Chu Heng?" Tian Dajiang's face darkened instantly     , He sighed, shook his head and did not speak, but pointed to the empty house on one side and said: "Girl, I can only wrong you to live here tonight." "     Xiaoqi and I will go inside to clean up first. Wait a moment." After Ye Huo said to Gu Lan, he dragged his buddies who obviously didn't have enough brains and wanted to stay and listen to the story to the dilapidated small building.     The door panels of this building were all removed, and it seemed that they were used to strengthen the house where the survivors were hidden. The usable things inside were also emptied, basically only the four walls and the bricks and tiles above the head remained, and there was nothing to clean up at all.

    After Tian Dajiang said a few words to the man, he didn't make any more noise. When Ye Huo and the others came out to tell Gu Lan that they could go in and rest, the man grabbed Tian Dajiang's arm and dawdled for a long time before he felt a little uncomfortable. He said with embarrassment: "We haven't eaten for more than a day. Do you have something to share with us?"

    Tian Dajiang didn't make a sound, but just looked at Gu Lan silently. Although the man wearing the mask looked stronger, he could tell that the current team was centered on Gu Lan.

    Ye Jingqi hesitated to speak, and Ye Huo stopped him when he wanted to speak, and everyone stared at Gu Lan.

    "Bring me the bag." Gu Lan suddenly stretched out her hand and said to Ye Huo.

    Ye Huo was stunned for a moment, and immediately reacted, and immediately handed over the backpack he was carrying. Gu Lan opened the backpack, took out a few bottles of water and a few bags of biscuits and handed them to Ye Jingqi and Ye Huo.

    "We don't have much, you have to unite to survive." Ye Huo handed the things to the man, and said something by the way.

    The man glared at Ye Huo, took the things, and immediately ran back without even saying thank you.

    Tian Dajiang sighed, and Ye Jingqi silently followed behind Gu Lan, until he was about to enter the door, he said quietly: "Girl, some people are not worth saving! I just saved others with good intentions." , but was plotted against, and said that I tipped off the people in Yuxing Town..."

    To everyone's surprise, Gu Lan smiled slightly after hearing this: "Chu Heng, he is just blind I don’t care about him, I’ll just trust you!”