Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    Watching Gu Lan and Xiaohan leave, Wan Lingtian stood by the entrance of the high mountain wall, and after a while, he suddenly turned around and looked at Uncle Qi: "Tell the brothers below, put away those redundant thoughts, This woman is not something they can move..."

    Uncle Qi's usual indifferent expression froze for a moment, he pondered for a moment before frowning and said: "Should we just let them go away like this, not to mention that Xiaohan knows our base like the back of the hand , what if he has a different heart about the base... That woman is a space power user. If she is there, our power can expand to the surrounding area. You can plan well…”

    "All the premise is that you can control her, or do you think you can take her down with hundreds of people and make her obediently obey? Don't forget that there is a man with unfathomable strength beside her!" Wan Lingtian Coldly interrupting Qi Shu's words, his face was extremely gloomy. Today, he seems to be able to see clearly that the brother who has been following him around him has plans to annex other forces.

    His idea is actually very simple, to be able to survive in this apocalypse, if possible, then help some survivors and give them a fairly stable home. As for fame, fortune and power, self-protection is enough. In his opinion, the biggest enemies in this world are the zombies that make them lose their homes, not the same kind. So he has rules and very strict control of this place that belongs to him, but he has never been a bloodthirsty person.

    Uncle Qi snorted coldly. Although he didn't refute, anyone with a discerning eye could see that there had been some differences between him and Wan Lingtian, which had never happened before.

    Wan Lingtian's voice softened: "Uncle Qi, I know that you have always held a grudge against Xiaohan because you lost Huahua, the only relative, so I usually turn a blind eye to him. I can pretend that I don’t know if there is no big trouble. But don’t be blinded by hatred and make you lose your usual calmness and wisdom... In fact, I didn’t blame Xiaohan at the beginning. Huahua was already infected by the virus. No one will let her into the base..."

    "As for that Gu Lan, her strength is definitely not as simple as showing it on the surface. In short, you... just do it for yourself." After Wan Lingtian finished speaking, seeing that Uncle Qi still had a cold face, he sighed and turned to leave.

    In the last days, who doesn't suffer a little bit? Who has not lost a few relatives and friends? In this damned last days, who can enjoy the family relationship without any harm? There are many things that can’t be explained clearly in a few words. The incident between Uncle Qi and Xiao Han was not a misunderstanding at all. It’s just that Uncle Qi, who has always been magnanimous, has been bitter to Xiao Han because of the loss of his daughter. Yu Huai, who had been in a lot of trouble before, naturally didn't want to let Xiao Han go away now.

    He did what he had to say and do, but he only hoped that Uncle Seven would not go into a corner and really do something out of hand...

    Uncle Seven had a cold face and didn't reply, still staring at the direction Gu Lan and the others left.

    That woman is nothing more than a spatial ability user with relatively strong mental power, and it is still somewhat certain to take her down after a good plan.

    As for the man who had been mysterious all this time, he was injured and couldn't recover so quickly. He has been watching them in person for the past few days, and he has never seen this man leave the room. I don't see him now, presumably Wan Lingtian must have just taken the opportunity to mix in the base when Wan Lingtian asked him to go over to discuss matters. He didn't believe that these two people hooked up with that Xiaohan without any intention?