Chapter 40

Chapter 40 What is she panicking about?

    Gu Lan was still in a state of being frightened, but Jiang Qing seemed to like to touch her head, and he hugged her and stroked her twice as if he was addicted.

    Feeling Jiang Qing resting his chin on her shoulder, Gu Lan finally reacted and pushed him away.

    Her face was hot for no reason, and Gu Lan was in a panic. With a straight face, she stared at Jiang Qing viciously: "From now on, don't come close to my side for three feet! Also, don't touch my head!" "You

    , I have touched my head." Jiang Qing said with a bit of aggrieved voice.

    Gu Lan was stunned for a moment and then remembered, yes, when she took Ye Yunzhe's free ride that night, she did touch his head!

    But how can this be the same? To her, he is like a pet. If she touches him, it is a reward! Yes, it is a reward, a reward for being satisfied with his performance. Just like sometimes when Bai Lu was well-behaved and sensible, she would stroke his fur.

    "That's different, I'm the master, you have to be obedient, otherwise, get out of the way!" Gu Lan said coldly, then turned her face away, not looking at his bright and scary eyes .

    "Master..." Jiang Qing repeated without speaking. He tilted his head and wondered what he was thinking, as if he still didn't understand the meaning of these two words?

    Gu Lan breathed a sigh of relief, feeling that she had made a fuss. That's right, he's just a zombie with some memories and some consciousness, like a 6-year-old child, she's too serious and thinks too much!

    In the silence, Gu Lan could only hear her own heartbeat. She took a deep breath, intending to end the topic just now, and just about to greet Jiang Qing to continue walking, but he suddenly said: "I, only, you, one, Master, you, are you, and only me, one."

    Uh? What does it mean? Gu Lan was stunned for a moment, and then her face completely darkened. She can be sure that this guy doesn't understand the meaning of the words "Master" at all!

    "Hahaha, shit, this guy is so funny..." In the Chaos Stone, Bai Lu was already lying on the ground laughing, her two stubby claws were waving non-stop, and her wings were flapping on the ground non-stop. There was a cloud of dust.

    "Bai Lu, you are responsible for teaching this guy what master means? Then let him live in peace with you, otherwise you will probably get out of my sight forever!" Gu Lan said coldly, and after she finished speaking, she turned her head and left. She really felt that this Bai Lu, his existence was useless at all except for making noise.     Bai Lu, who couldn't stop laughing at first, after hearing Gu Lan's words, her smile froze on her face. He froze for a moment, bit his wings, and cried, "Master, you are going to abandon me... ………I really feel that you don’t want me anymore………” “     It seems that you really want me to seal you in the Chaos Stone as nourishment!” Gu Lan said coldly, He ran faster and faster, leaving only the whistling wind blowing past his ears.     "I'll go to work right away!" Bai Lu's crying stopped abruptly.     Immediately afterwards, Jiang Qing, who had been following Gu Lan, suddenly disappeared. This made Gu Lan really breathe a sigh of relief, she stopped, panting heavily.     What is she panicking about? This doesn't seem like her calm and self-sustaining style of conduct at all. Could it be that her temperament will change unknowingly once she is reborn?     "Sister Gu Lan, where are you?" Ye Jingqi's voice came.     Gu Lan woke up from that chaotic state, and then she looked around, and she didn't see them anywhere that was visible to the naked eye. After such a delay for a while, it was already dark, and there was still a thin layer of mist in the woods, so she couldn't see far.     "Master, they are still ahead, you go to the front left." Xu Shi was completely disgusted by Gu Lan, and Bai Lu began to guide Gu Lan seriously.     Ignoring Qi Ling, who was convulsing from time to time, Gu Lan walked forward to the left.     "Sister Gu Lan, you are really here. I still don't believe what Uncle Tian said just now." Ye Jingqi laughed and slapped Tian Dajiang.     "You boy, your hands are not serious or serious, I'm going to be shot dead by you!" Tian Dajiang coughed twice, and angrily scolded Ye Jingqi.