Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Seeing Jiang Qing like this, Gu Lan was even more shocked.

    Her guess has come true, something must have happened to Bai Lu, which indirectly affected Jiang Qing!

    I have to say, this is really a very clever trick. Through Bai Lu, and then controlling Jiang Qing, there is almost no support left by her side.

    Almost no need to guess, Gu Lan knew that Yun Hao must be nearby! Or, this Geng Tianqing might have been taken over by Yunhao's distraction.

    It's just that Gu Lan doesn't know how Yunhao succeeded?

    But this time is not the time to think about it. Seeing Jiang Qing attacking, Gu Lan dodges away. Her current body can't bear Jiang Qing's casual touch. If she is approached by it, Gu Lan It's hard to live with. It's just that there are too few places for her to move around. This corridor is too narrow, and there is Geng Tianqing who has problems behind him, and Gu Lan is under attack.

    But, suddenly, Jiang Qing, who was attacking her, passed her by, and suddenly went straight to attack Geng Tianqing who was behind her. The moment the two passed each other, the Chaos Stone suddenly floated out of Jiang Qing's chest.

    Gu Lan understood in an instant, and stretched out her hand, and the Chaos Stone had been taken back by her. And Jiang Qing rushed all the way to Geng Tianqing with bloody wounds.

    "Damn..." Geng Tianqing roared angrily.

    The moment she took back the Chaos Stone, Gu Lan understood why something happened to Bai Lu? Because her painting site was broken, Mo Xin, who had been locked in the Chaos Stone, had already abandoned Lu Weiqi's body, and even Gu Lan knew that Mo Xin had already occupied Bai Lu's stupid body.

    All of this should have been premeditated, and it was only completed at that moment. Fortunately, Jiang Qing's mental power was very strong, and after practicing Zhu Shen's stabbing, his mental power became even stronger, so he was not completely controlled by Mo Xin. At the critical moment, he used such brutal means to force the Chaos Stone out of his body, out of Mo Xin's control.

    As we all know, the weakness of zombies is the head, but their heart is also very important. If Jiang Qing did this, his strength would drop by half. At this time, Jiang Qing's zombie characteristics have been fully revealed.

    "Withdraw!" Seeing the situation in front of her clearly, Gu Lan said coldly.

    Jiang Qing, who was still fighting with Geng Tianqing, immediately withdrew, but how could Geng Tianqing allow him to succeed, Jiang Qing was tightly entangled.

    And the fight here has attracted the attention of others, and the sound of chaotic footsteps has already sounded, and someone should have come to check.

    If someone saw Jiang Qing's current appearance, they would attack him without asking any questions. And she has been with Jiang Qing all the time, so I'm afraid she will be regarded as an enemy too! This Yunhao has a delicate mind, and he might have left this behind early in the morning.

    He must not be allowed to succeed!

    "Jiang Qing, go first." Gu Lan said, and rushed towards the person who came.

    At the corner of the corridor, Gu Lan suddenly rushed over and almost bumped into Wan Lingtian. This was done on purpose by Gu Lan. In short, they can't be allowed to pass by. If they wait in advance, it will be too conspicuous, so they can only use this slightly clumsy method.

    Seeing Gu Lan appearing here, Wan Lingtian was very shocked, he almost screamed: "Gu Lan... why are you here?"

    At this moment, Wan Lingtian really thought a lot. Because turning a corner, the end of the narrow corridor over there is the warehouse of their Tianxiang base. However, Gu Lan, who is a space power user, suddenly appeared here, making him have to think about whether the supplies in his warehouse were still in good condition? Or, those things are actually lying in the girl's bag right now?