Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    Speaking of which, the person who built this base is really a genius.

    There is only one exit from the entire base, which is the door built on the cliff on the other side of the mountain. If you keep it well, you can definitely guard against one man and never open it.

    However, there is also a serious hidden danger. That is, if internal chaos occurs, the entire base may be destroyed.

    Gu Lan felt that there must be other emergency passages in this base, which can lead to the outside, but she didn't see any emergency passages along the way?

    There are small holes drilled in the walls of this base. Although it is not easy to detect with the naked eye, it is enough for the outside light to shine in, so it is not depressing at all. As for what to do at night, Gu Lan still doesn't know?

    Sensing that someone was staring at her, Gu Lan turned her head to take a look, but she didn't see anything.

    "Girl, what's the matter?" Seeing Gu Lan stop, Wan Lingtian stopped and asked.

    "It's nothing, I just suddenly felt that I want to stay in your base for a while. Is that okay?" Gu Lan said seriously while withdrawing her gaze.

    "Ah, but didn't you just say..."

    "Give him the crystal nucleus." Wan Lingtian was interrupted by Gu Lan before he could finish his sentence. Then the next moment, a small bag was thrown into his arms.

    Wan Lingtian caught the bag, feeling as if ten thousand muddy horses were galloping in his heart. Ever since he became famous after the end of the world, no one has ever treated him so honestly.

    Just thinking of the abilities of these two people, he pursed his lips, hiding the small thoughts in his heart, his face was watertight. He laughed and said very enthusiastically: "Of course, my Tianhe base is famous for opening the door to do business, and giving all the benefits to the survivors. The two are also supernatural beings who can stay in the Tianhe base , is our honor."

    However, when his words were thrown on the bench, the two of them had no intention of answering the conversation at all, which made Wan Lingtian very embarrassed. Fortunately, since he saw the two of them, he has been in this painful state, and now his immunity is already very high. Seeing that the two of them were silent, he continued to lead the way.

    On the sixth floor, there are three big blood-red characters - office area.

    This floor is an open space, and there are many desks and computers. There were a lot of people, but most of them were civil servants, who were too busy looking at the computer to even have time to look up. Only a few people with guns guarded the entrance. When they saw Wan Lingtian, they all respectfully called boss or something. As for Gu Lan and Jiang Qing, those people took a few extra glances and then looked away.

    There are several separate rooms that are written as meeting rooms or xx's office. Wan Lingtian took Gu Lan and Jiang Qing directly into the largest conference room.

    When the door of the meeting room was closed, Wan Lingtian graciously ran to the side and took two bottles of mineral water and put them in front of Gu Lan and Jiang Qing. Then he laughed and said, "Wait a minute, I'll prepare a quotation for you first."

    Gu Lan nodded without making a sound. Casually looked at the conference room. And Jiang Qing sat upright like a wooden sculpture, motionless.

    In another office. This is a monitoring room, and the operation of the entire base can be seen.