Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    Jiang Qing must have made an extremely attractive offer to allow the originally hostile Zombie King to join forces with him to overshadow Yunhao.

    And on him, the only thing that could make the Zombie King fancy was his crystal nucleus.

    However, once he lost the crystal nucleus, he would lose his power source and die! Does he even know what he's doing?

    He didn't have to do that at all! She treated him badly and treated him like a thug all day long. There was absolutely no need for him to get involved in the matter between her and Yun Hao. As long as he leaves her, he will naturally gain a place in this world, and grow into a zombie king who will be proud of all heroes in the future...

    Gu Lan does not believe that Jiang Qing will not know the stakes, but he still chooses to do it without reservation , didn't care about whether he would die at all, but just wanted to cut off the sharp knife hanging above her head for her. And she was still hesitating.

    The nose was sore, the tears fell uncontrollably, Gu Lan's heart was flustered like never before...

    "Don't cry, I can't die..." Jiang Qing's weak voice came, and he hugged Gu Lan's hand, and became more and more nervous. Powerless. He seemed to want to wipe away Gu Lan's tears, but he couldn't lift his hands twice.

    He leaned his head on Gu Lan's shoulder, and was about to speak, but Gu Lan pointed his finger, opened his mouth, but could no longer make a sound. Jiang Qing's eyes widened, and his eyes were full of anxiety. In a hurry, a mouthful of blood spewed out again, his eyes darkened a lot in an instant, and he couldn't help but fainted.     Gu Lan pursed her lips, took a look at Jiang Qing, and then put away the panic on her face. When is the time, and there are so many words, it affects her thinking. It doesn't matter if she faints, anyway, she will save him!     Hugging Jiang Qing, Gu Lan turned her head to the side of the zombie king in white, and said coldly: "Give him back the crystal nucleus! You can do whatever you want!" "Really? Then I want     you Kill this nasty weak chicken, and I will give you the crystal nucleus right away, and with it, you can become stronger!" The Zombie King chuckled, seeing Gu Lan's eyes instantly become sharp, he Not afraid of death, he cast a wink at Gu Lan.

    "Impossible." Gu Lan refused coldly.

    "Then it's no fun. Didn't you say that the conditions are up to me? You're completely insincere, so how can you talk about it?" The Zombie King shook his head with an unamusing expression on his face.

    "For another one, except for him, you can put forward any conditions." Gu Lan stared at the zombie king fiercely. If she was not strong enough, she would have rushed forward and killed the zombie king without saying a word. , how can he be noisy here.     "Well, then give me the treasure in your hand. I feel that you have a very powerful treasure in your hand. As for this weak chicken, he can't live anyway. It's better for us to be together. When the time comes No one is our opponent, and I will protect you well!" Before the Zombie King finished speaking, the man had already leaned over, but when he saw the sword that lit up again in Gu Lan's hand, he touched his nose , very discerningly stopped in his tracks, and didn't come any closer.     Gu Lan pursed her lips, her eyes were dark, no one knew what she was thinking now?     An atmosphere of silence spread, and it seemed that only the whistling wind was left in the world.     "Tsk tsk, you woman, you really don't have any interest. I'm so handsome and capable of fighting, but you still hesitate like this, you really don't have any sense! Hehe... Let me tell you the truth, I just want to make a condition. For example, let you stay with me or something, but you are so incomprehensible, leaving you makes me uncomfortable. And, do you think I will keep his crystal nucleus for the New Year..." The man seemed annoyed, After some nagging, he just stood aside and stared at Gu Lan and Jiang Qing as if watching a show.     Sure enough, after the Zombie Emperor got Jiang Qing's crystal nucleus, he devoured it immediately, and it was impossible to keep it in his hand. Damn it, she almost believed his words just now, and was thinking about whether to take out the Chaos Stone first in exchange for Jiang Qing's crystal nucleus!     Since there was no possibility of negotiation, Gu Lan ignored the zombie king, but supported Jiang Qing, and suddenly flew into the sky and flew into the distance.