Chapter 25

Chapter 25 You Come To Tease Her

    Qin Changqing's face was ugly! He is just an ordinary soldier without awakening ability. Before the apocalypse, he was a non-commissioned officer, because he has a lot of experience in detection and counter-reconnaissance. With these special skills, he survived the chaos at the beginning of the apocalypse, and now he is a patrol of the base team captain.

    Today happened to be that he was on duty at the gate of the base city, but this happened. As for the meaning of the upper management of the base, he figured it out very clearly, and he has been waiting for an opportunity for him to make contributions to the base again.

    It's not that he is eager for quick success, but that as more and more supernatural beings awaken, the lives of ordinary soldiers like them are getting more and more difficult. And now the zombies are evolving more and more powerfully. Apart from being able to look at the gate, these ordinary soldiers seem to be like useless people. Occasionally follow the soldiers of the advance team who have awakened their abilities to go out on missions, and most of them can't come back.

    He now has a feeling of eagerness to prove to the base management that ordinary soldiers are useful people, and he is becoming more and more anxious and paranoid. So when he saw that someone finally bumped into his hand, he was delighted, even a little gloating.

    But now that something is going wrong, the matter has gotten out of control, and it's beyond his ability to intervene. What about dual-element abilities, tsk tsk, they are two when they appear. I have to say that although he looks down on these supernatural beings on the surface, in fact, he is already jealous and crazy in his heart.

    Seeing the changing face of the soldier on the opposite side, Gu Lan felt that what she wanted had been achieved, and most of the people around who heard her words were frightened. Slightly raising her eyebrows, she asked impatiently: "Do you have anything else to ask? If I have nothing to ask, I'm leaving." "

    Go? Don't you go into the base?" consternation.

    "I came here to find someone. Now that someone has found it, naturally there is no need to go in. Besides, I don't think such a wall can stop the monsters outside. There are so many people gathered here, no matter how you look at it It's not safe..." Gu Lan said seriously. She is indeed not talking nonsense, these zombies are evolving faster and faster, which means their sense of smell and hearing will become more and more sensitive, so many people gathered together, wouldn't it be obvious to lure/lure those zombies to eat.

    And ever since those few supernatural beings turned into zombies in an instant on the road, she always felt that staying with too many people was not a wise choice. Anyway, her purpose is to come here to exchange food and surviving people for crystal cores. With so many people at the door, they should be able to exchange a lot, right?

    Or in the future, she can come here to enjoy the autumn wind from time to time, or come here to set up a stall at the door from time to time, without being restrained by others. The more she thought about it, the brighter Gu Lan's eyes became.

    Her words immediately caused an uproar. Now the whole world is full of monsters eating people. Many people have worked so hard to get here, but now this weak-looking girl actually said that this place is not safe! If she hadn't said that she had two types of abilities, or two extremely rare abilities, I don't know how many people would drown her with saliva immediately.

    "No way! The two soldiers who injured my base and the civilians died in this chaos, you two have to give an explanation to our base!" Qin Changqing said simply, and then asked one of his brothers to call people.