Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    "I, stop them, you go." Jiang Qing said hoarsely, protecting Gu Lan behind him.

    "I'm leaving, and they will divide the crystal nucleus of your head!" Gu Lan replied angrily, sacrificing the Chaos Stone to heal Jiang Qing.

    There is another sentence that she didn't say, that is, no matter what, the crystal nucleus in his head must belong to her in the end, otherwise she will suffer a lot!

    Those half-human, half-bug-like zombies are obviously intelligent. They were just surrounding them, and they were not in a hurry to attack immediately. But after Gu Lan's Chaos Stone was sacrificed, they began to stir.

    They roared, with a strange frequency in their throats, and two zombies kept waving their paws at Jiang Qing, as if they wanted to drive Jiang Qing away.

    "She's mine! You guys, get out!" Jiang Qing roared, and a strange sound came out of his throat.

    Gu Lan frowned, and here he is again, this guy started to attack with all his might, regardless of whether he is the enemy or himself! However, seeing those zombies backed away in fear, Gu Lan treated Jiang Qing's arm injury, and then distracted himself from his mental attack.

    "Ho Ho..." The roar of zombies came from outside the door again.

    Then a few speed zombies rushed in, and then a few giant zombies blocked the door.

    Seeing this situation, Gu Lan's complexion changed. Just those few zombies lying on the wall are already causing headaches. It's not that they are so powerful, but that they are too poisonous, and the venom can burn people. Wearing the water shield she created can also hurt Jiang Qing, which is too dreadful. There are so many zombies coming again, it seems that today is really unlucky!

    However, the next moment, her eyes widened! Because the speed zombies that rushed in didn't jump towards them, but jumped up to catch those zombies lying on the wall!     How is this going? Gu Lan was a little confused, but Jiang Qing shook her body, which made her wake up instantly, and then she immediately understood, could these zombies be controlled by Jiang Qing?

    Seeing that Jiang Qing was about to lose his hold, Gu Lan immediately grabbed a handful of crystal nuclei from his pocket and stuffed them into his hands. These are all crystal nuclei obtained from killing zombies today, and she hasn't come to remember to purify them yet.

    Jiang Qing didn't hesitate, he stuffed a few into his mouth, and then he shook his hand, and threw out those crystal nuclei like a goddess scattered flowers, and gave them to the zombie brothers who had just been summoned by him .     The corner of Gu Lan's mouth twitched uncontrollably, but she didn't say anything when she saw those zombie boys slapping chicken blood to reach those zombies lying on the wall. Then she glanced at Jiang Qing's arm and saw that the bleeding had stopped, so she withdrew her hand and started attacking the zombies on the wall with thunder and lightning.     With the cooperation of those zombies, these zombies were quickly taken down, and then divided up by those zombie brothers...     Gu Lan's face has always been a little ugly, usually Jiang Qing is by her side, but she I didn't feel much, because without looking at his face wearing a big mask, he gave Gu Lan the impression that he was a thug who spoke little and was very obedient. Moreover, Jiang Qing was able to overcome his own instincts, and did not devour humans or the same kind in front of Gu Lan.     But these zombies made her feel a little disgusted! Seeing them still refuse to leave after eating their own kind, staring at her with their cloudy eyes from time to time, drooling while watching, no one will be happy!     With a cold face, Gu Lan controlled herself not to look at them, otherwise she was really afraid that a thunderbolt would strike her if she couldn't help it. Then, under Bai Lu's guidance, she found a secret door of this jade shop.     The secret door leads underground, just behind the counter, and what appears to be a cellar below.     Gu Lan was about to jump down, but was held back by Jiang Qing, and then he suddenly put his arms around Gu Lan's waist, and led her to jump down.     When it landed, Gu Lan clearly felt that there was a meat pad underneath, and she was not dropped at all.     After living for so many years, it seems that no one has ever cared for her so carefully? Gu Lan was a little dazed, but she didn't get up from Jiang Qing immediately.