Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    This blow was the result of dozens of rehearsals by Gu Lan and Jiang Qing in the Chaos Stone.

    She faced the enemy head-on, and Yun Hao would definitely not kill him when he didn't get the Chaos Stone. But Jiang Qing suddenly appeared and attacked with the God of Punishment stab.

    One hit hit, it was indeed the same as she had calculated before.

    However, she missed a little bit!

    That is the body that Yunhao's distraction is attached to now, which can no longer be understood by normal humans, so although she hit the target, she did not cause fatal damage.

    "Crack!" The peach wood sword was broken by Yun Hao, and Gu Lan was also slapped away by his palm.

    The aura surged in his chest, and a trace of blood had already overflowed from the corner of Gu Lan's mouth. Not surprisingly, Jiang Qing caught her, then turned around to relieve the momentum, and then gently put her down.

    Then Jiang Qing rushed out like an arrow, even though Yin Mulan was beside him, he didn't try to hide it, low growls came out of his throat non-stop, and his nails also shot out of the old man.     Pulling out the half peach wood sword stuck in his neck, Yun Hao sneered, and regardless of the bleeding neck, he grabbed Jiang Qing's claw that was waving towards him, and only heard a "click", Jiang Qing's left hand was caught again. break off.     Even so, Jiang Qing still didn't back down, using both hands and feet, he exerted his speed and strength to the limit.     Yin Mulan stared at Jiang Qing incredulously, but she reacted quickly, and quietly ran up to a small dormitory next to the gas station, where Ye Huo and the others were still locked up.     The current situation is very unfavorable to Gu Lan and Jiang Qing, and she has no abilities or weapons, so she must find someone to help!     Gu Lan saw Yin Mulan's movements, she didn't stop her, but slowly stood up again, and picked up the pistol that Yin Mulan had given her earlier.     "You want to hurt me with something like this, Junior Sister, are you really out of your mind?" Yun Hao has been paying attention to Gu Lan, seeing her like this, he smiled and sarcastically.

    "Jiang Qing!" Gu Lan shouted suddenly.

    Jiang Qing stopped abruptly, then let out a loud roar, and sent out the God-killing stab again.

    This is an attack that cannot be seen by the naked eye. It also ignores Yun Hao's cultivation and defense. It directly targets the soul. It can be said that it is the only attack that can hurt Yun Hao.

    The moment Yun Hao paused again, Gu Lan pulled the trigger.

    If the Zhushen stab could only make Yun Hao pause for a second, then this special bullet could make him pause for four to five seconds.

    It seems that the time is very short, but these four or five seconds can do a lot of things! For example, Gu Lan can strike four or five thunderbolts, and Jiang Qing can also use his only remaining claw to twist his head off!

    However, even so, Gu Lan's heart was still full of gloom. Unexpectedly, Yunhao's voice sounded again: "Hahaha, I was careless this time...Junior Sister, wait for me..."

    Yunhao fled, abandoning the body attached to his primordial spirit.

    At this moment, Gu Lan also understood why Mo Xin could escape several times before, and then reappeared in front of her in a different appearance. If nothing else happened, it must be Yunhao who taught her how to distract herself.

    Even now, Gu Lan is not sure if Mo Xin, who is locked in the Chaos Stone, has been distracted? And who is the next person who will attack her suddenly?     When Yin Mulan rushed down with the scarred Ye Huo and others, what he saw was Gu Lan and Jiang Qing standing there, and the man who caught them and tortured them before fell to the ground, as if died?     They stood there one by one, a little at a loss. Because at this time Jiang Qing, although the characteristics of a zombie on his body are not very obvious, his claws that have not been retracted and his blood-red eyes are telling everyone that he is a zombie!     After being silent for a long time, Gu Lan suddenly shouted: "Jiang Qing."     Jiang Qing nodded, then suddenly stretched out his hand, while Ye Huo and others fell down with a plop.