Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    Sure enough, as Gu Lan sensed, Bai Lu came back more than half an hour later.

    To her surprise, Jiang Qing didn't come back with her.

    Gu Lan felt a little uncomfortable, and she couldn't tell whether it was disappointment or happiness. Obviously Jiang Qing didn't come back, she didn't have to face him, but she always felt a little empty in her heart.

    "Master, what are you thinking? You haven't noticed that he has advanced?" Bai Lu's voice sounded somewhat noisy.

    It was only at this time that Gu Lan realized that it wasn't true that after two days of being out, Bailu had advanced, and even the dusty feathers looked much better.

    "How is he?" Gu Lan communicated with Bai Lu with her spiritual sense.

    "Not too good, I still can't move..."

    "Then what are you doing when you don't guard him?" Before Bai Lu finished speaking, she was interrupted by Gu Lan, who even sat up anxiously.

    "Hey, Gu Lan, why don't you just lie down, look at your pale face..." Yin Mulan just brought the soup, and seeing Gu Lan's movements, she quickly put the soup aside to help her sit up.

    "Jiang Qing..." Gu Lan stopped after saying a few words. Jiang Qing's current appearance is probably not suitable for Yin Mulan and the others to see, and talking about it will only add to the worries.

    "What's wrong with him?" Yin Mulan's eyes widened, as if he had discovered a new continent. She thought that this girl didn't like that kid at all, but now it seems that it is not wishful thinking of that big man Jiang Qing.

    "It's nothing, I'm just a little worried about him." Gu Lan pursed her lips and said uncomfortably. The teasing in Yin Mulan's eyes made her very uncomfortable.

    "Jiang Qing is so powerful, you don't need to worry about it. Come on, drink up the soup quickly. If you don't drink it, your saliva will flow into the pot." Yin Mulan smiled, and then poured the soup Handed over.

    "Thank you." Gu Lan took it and said with a serious face.

    "Don't be so provocative. We usually eat the things you brought back, but we are not polite to you." Yin Mulan stroked the broken hair on her cheeks, and sat beside Gu Lan, with a smile on her face.

    Gu Lan knew what she wanted to ask, but she didn't give Yin Mulan a chance to ask, so she picked up the soup and drank it silently. Although she doesn't really need to eat these messy things now, there are many fruits and vegetables she can eat in the Chaos Stone, but she really needs to do something now to make her feel less flustered.

    "Master, you don't care about me at all..." Bai Lu said resentfully from the side.

    "It's been a long time since I advanced, so I'm ashamed to tell me, don't tell people that you are messing with me when you go out in the future." Gu Lan said coldly, finding a vent.

    Bai Lu shrank her neck, bit her wingtips, and dared not speak anymore.

    "Hmm..." Over there, Ye Huo woke up, and seemed to want to turn over, but the wound on his body hurt, and he groaned. Also diverted everyone's attention, Gu Lan let out a soft breath, at this moment she really didn't have the patience to deal with Yin Mulan's pressing questions.

    "Little Huo, are you better?" Ye Jingqi was very happy, rushed over and carefully helped Ye Huo up.

    "It's okay..." Ye Huo said a little weakly, then his eyes scanned the room, and finally locked on Gu Lan.