Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Hope for the Future

    This night was probably the most difficult night for Gu Rong in her life. Although she was sitting in the car calmly, her nails had already been pinched into her palms. She lowered her head and covered her face with her dirty hair, not wanting to let her uncontrollable expression leak out.

    Now the world has changed. She is no longer the daughter of the Gu's consortium. Before meeting her parents, she must keep a low profile in order to survive.

    Why, the world suddenly became chaotic? Why would the person who would have been trampled by her all her life suddenly become a different person in this apocalyptic world? Not only did the sick man awaken his supernatural power, but his whole temperament became different.

    There is also the man beside her, who is mysterious but powerful, even she thinks he is a bit stronger than Ye Yunzhe who saved her. But it's such an excellent man, but he doesn't even look at her, he only has that sick guy in his heart!

    Gu Rong was unwilling.

    Especially Ye Yunzhe, who had saved her before but had a very indifferent attitude towards her, now even showed his affection to that sick man frequently! What's so good about her? Is it just because of the awakening of the lightning power? If you want a face without a face, and a figure without a figure, what is there for a man to like?

    One night, she spent the night in Gu Rong's blaming, she didn't even dare to squint her eyes, because the door of the jeep was broken, and she was afraid that zombies would rush in suddenly.     Thinking of the way that the sick sister used to smile and thank her for taking care of her in those years, Gu Rong felt chills in her heart. She always felt that if she closed her eyes, she might find fault with her. Throw it out of the car, to those zombies!     It wasn't until dawn that Gu Rong fell asleep on the back of the chair.     Gu Lan should be the only person in the car who fell asleep. Jiang Qing donated his thigh without resting. Gu Lan also took out a thin blanket from the concealed backpack, and just put her head on Jiang Qing's. Slept all the way on my lap. She slept soundly, and even made a small purr in her throat, just like a cat.

    Ye Yunzhe's expression was not very good all the time, he was not driving steadily all the way, and even deliberately let the car hit something else, because what he saw from the rearview mirror really made him very upset, But even so, it didn't affect Gu Lan's sleep. Because at this time, that man can always stabilize his figure in time, and it will not affect Gu Lan's sleep at all.     I noticed that the mysterious man's gaze was getting worse and worse. After a few times, Ye Yunzhe became a little bored, so he concentrated on driving, just hoping that this mission could end as soon as possible and return to Canglang base earlier. That is his main battlefield, and he believes that when he gets there, Gu Lan will definitely notice him!     Suddenly, the walkie-talkie at the waist made a buzzing sound, Ye Yunzhe frowned slightly, quickly glanced at Gu Lan who was obviously disturbed, and then fiddled with it quickly, and Yue Ying's anxious voice came from inside Voice: "Boss, Boss, there is a wave of zombies in front, there are about two or three hundred, I can't see if there are any mutant zombies, should we make a detour?"     Gu Lan who was woken up habitually wanted to turn over, staggering Almost fell off the seat, but Jiang Qing had quick eyesight and quick hands, and caught her in his arms.     Confused for a second, Gu Lan came to her senses, pushed Jiang Qing away, and sat cross-legged in her own position, because she was tired and huddled all night, she had slept enough, and her neck and arms felt a little uncomfortable.     "Don't go around, let everyone get out of the car and clean up the zombies!" Ye Yunzhe said angrily.     Seeing that, if there are no accidents, they should be able to rush to the Canglang base at noon, but now they have encountered a wave of zombies, which is really a bit unlucky!     Glancing at Gu Lan who was rubbing her neck, the corners of his mouth were slightly raised. If it was normal, he probably wouldn't be so pushy, because there were no obstacles or traps, and there were only twenty or so people getting close to the two of them. Three hundred zombies fight hand-to-hand, if one is not good, the supernatural beings in the group will be damaged, and now, the mountain road is not too wide, they have a good location, and there are two very powerful laborers, so it is not in vain !