Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    "Hold the grass, who is this?" Cheng Yang shouted in surprise, but his heart was like a stormy sea.

    Because this person was indeed not arranged by him, but he found out not long after this person appeared. At first, he thought it was arranged by Gu Lan, but after observing for a while, he found that this person was not targeting them, and actually stayed here with them for most of the night. It wasn't until Gu Lan and Jiang Qing appeared that they quietly raised their guns.

    However, this person was discovered by Gu Lan before he had time to make a move, and he took care of him in such a shocking way! Correspondingly, it also made him lose the chance to be a hero to save the beauty.     Gu Lan also has psychic powers! This was Cheng Yang's first thought, and then he thought of what Gu Lan said seriously before, she said she was a cultivator!     Is she really a cultivator? At this moment, Cheng Yang, who never believed in the theory of gods and ghosts, subconsciously began to think about it.     "It's better that you didn't arrange this person, otherwise..." Gu Lan chuckled, staring at them, but didn't continue. It's just that for some reason, his eyes stayed on Chu Heng's body for two more seconds.     Chu Heng pursed his lips, but did not speak.     Cheng Yang felt that his neck was chilly again, and he felt that it was very likely that this Gu Lan had already discovered that he was a psychic power user, so he smiled at him like this. Is she suspicious of him?     "How can it be, we just discovered that someone else is hiding here!" Ye Yunzhe said with a sad smile. Cheng Yang nodded quickly and joined his queue.     "You can avoid the idlers. I'll give you ten minutes. We'll be leaving in a while." Gu Lan straightened her hair and yawned lightly.     Under Cheng Yang's signal, the angry soldiers were suppressed, and then retreated far away.     "Let's have some breakfast together, and eat while talking." Ye Yunzhe patted Cheng Yang while talking.     Cheng Yang glanced at Ye Yunzhe like an idiot, but still took out a folding table and a few plastic stools, and put food on the table.

    Gu Lan glanced at them, they were all bagged food, and she had no appetite. And Jiang Qing didn't move, didn't sit down, just poked Gu Lan's back like that, like the most loyal bodyguard.

    Cheng Yang was really hungry. He had just returned to the base and passed out without washing up. Then he was carried to the infirmary by the soldiers. Before he had time to eat, he didn't care whether Gu Lan ate or not. A bag of biscuits was chewed up.     The clicking sound made Gu Lan feel a little annoyed, she frowned slightly, and said straight to the point: "You guys came all night in such a hurry, did you know that we came here to camp? Don't tell me, you've been staring at us all the time. Us?"     Ye Yunzhe took a box of milk, removed the straw and placed it in front of Gu Lan. Then he said: "We just kept an eye on this town. After all, the town was not peaceful a few days ago, and there were a lot of mutated zombies, and... your car is still here. I thought you might come back to get it sometime. Go."     He seems to be used to Gu Lan ignoring his overtures and suspicions, even though he is in a bad mood, he subconsciously wants to change his image in Gu Lan's mind.     "What about the car?" Gu Lan asked. After arriving here last night, she asked Bai Lu to look for it, but she didn't see the car.     "It's already driven to our base..." Cheng Yang said vaguely.     "I think the car is strong enough, but it doesn't have enough firepower, so I asked someone to drive it back and plan to install a heavy machine gun on the roof for you." Ye Yunzhe said with a smile.     Gu Lan nodded, this man did not lie, but why would he think that he would accept his kindness. And Luo Jiajia is still in the team. If she wants such a car, she can just remodel it. Besides, where do the bullets come from for heavy machine guns? It was a whole lot of trouble, and she didn't want to deal with them all the time.     "No need, leave that car for your use, we will go to City H in a while, and I don't like hot weapons, it will attract more zombies." Gu Lan said lightly.