Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Things have come to this, it seems a bit unreasonable to turn around and walk away.

    Moreover, she still doesn't know how to fly with a sword, and probably can't outrun these people with just two feet. So Gu Lan pondered for a while, and decided to go in and see the world.

    If this person really wants to cause trouble, then it's another matter whether he wants to trade fairly or steal things and leave!

    Seeing the slight smile on the corner of Gu Lan's mouth, Wan Lingtian who was standing at the entrance of the cave felt a little hairy for no reason. Obviously, a second ago, she didn't seem to want to come in, so what did she think of in the next second?

    Using his brain, taking advantage of the gap when Gu Lan and Jiang Qing climbed up the soft ladder, Wan Lingtian had already made up his mind 800 times, but he still couldn't figure out what Gu Lan's smile meant?

    "You two are very welcome to our Tianhe Base." Wan Lingtian said with a smile and stretched out his hand.

    At first, he thought that it must be the tall, thin, fair and clean man who came to shake hands with him, but to his surprise, neither of those two people responded to him!

    Withdrew his hand in embarrassment, then scratched his ear, Wan Lingtian laughed haha, but couldn't continue the conversation.

    In the next moment, the embarrassment was lifted, but the scene became even more rigid. Because Gu Lan's chilly voice sounded: "I want to see your babies here." "

    Uh, well, most of the people who come to our place are for our babies... Haha..." Wan Ling Tian continued to smile awkwardly, and then took the lead to lead the way.

    Several other supernatural beings guarding the door looked at Gu Lan and Jiang Qing as if they were monsters.

    It wasn't until they were far away that these few dared to get together, but they all burst into laughter before they could talk about it. During the period, most of the words were mocking my boss for being mentally retarded, not supporting the scene, etc...

    This is a very empty passage, so the voices of the people guarding the door discussing, inevitably came over, huh Haha's laughter is infinitely replayed.

    Jiang Qing and Gu Lan are alright, but Wan Lingtian's complexion is getting worse and worse. These little bastards, if they don't repair it for a day, they will go to the house to demolish tiles! Fortunately, the two people behind didn't have much expression, otherwise he would be even more embarrassed.

    Until the end of this passage, and then another checkpoint, guarded by four supernatural beings.

    "Further ahead, it is the core area of ​​Tianhe, please cooperate with us to do an inspection." Wan Lingtian turned his head, looked at Gu Lan and Jiang Qing and said.

    In fact, this requirement, according to common sense, is not excessive at all.

    However, Gu Lan and the others cannot check according to common sense. Gu Lan is fine, but Jiang Qing will be exposed when he is checked.

    Just when Gu Lan was trying to find a way to refuse this request, Jiang Qing walked over and asked, "Who will check me?" "

    Xiaohan and Ermao, you go." Wan Lingtian ordered two people at random.

    Jiang Qing nodded at Gu Lan, and followed the two to a small room next to the checkpoint. Speaking of a room, in fact, it was just a hole dug in the mountain, then blocked with a wooden board, and hung a rag to finish.