Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    This is a very small room.

    Except for a bed, there is no furniture in the whole room, and after entering, it is difficult to even turn around.

    That Wan Lingtian did not lie, compared to this room, the place where Gu Lan and the others live is simply a VIP suite.

    And now, that bed was torn down. The bedding on the bed was also torn and thrown on the ground. Boards and batting tangled together. During the period there were two backpacks.

    The things in the backpack were also shaking all over the floor. Obviously, during the short stay in the trading market just now, his place has already been patronized.

    "Did you lose a lot of things?" Gu Lan asked with a frown.

    The man stared fiercely at Gu Lan and Jiang Qing who was standing at the door, and squatted silently to collect his backpack and scattered things on the ground.

    It's just that those are sundries and clothes, and food and valuable things are hardly seen. This made Gu Lan a little unsure if someone was really staring at this person's baby like her? Or was it just an accidental theft?

    After picking up the things on the ground, the man put on his backpack and walked towards the door. Judging by his appearance, he actually wanted to leave the base.

    "You don't want anything?" Gu Lan asked with a frown.

    "In the last days, is there something that really belongs to me? If I can't keep it, then it's not mine." The man said coldly, and then walked to the door.

    It's just that Jiang Qing stood there, like a piece of wood, without Gu Lan's order, and would not give way at all.

    The man pushed Jiang Qing twice, but Jiang Qing didn't move. He became annoyed immediately, and punched him as if he was full of strength!

    However, with such a close distance between the two, Jiang Qing easily avoided the punch that seemed impossible to avoid, and even grabbed the man's arm with his backhand. If Gu Lan hadn't made a sound , this man must have been thrown into a corner by Jiang Qing.

    "Okay, it's important to find things. Why don't you tell me, what have you lost?" Gu Lan walked over.

    The man who was released by Jiang Qing also calmed down a lot at this time. After staring at Gu Lan and Jiang Qing for a while with a frown, he said coldly: "It's not something valuable, but it was in a villa some time ago. I found two short swords and some gold jewelry."

    "The short sword..." Gu Lan frowned. If it was as expected, the treasure Bai Lu mentioned should be those two daggers.

    "You have nowhere to go if you leave here for the time being. Why don't you follow me from now on, how about I give you wages?" After pondering for a while, Gu Lan had an idea in her heart.

    "Why do you hire me? How do you get paid?" The man asked straightforwardly. Of course, maybe it was because of Gu Lan's extravagant spending before, which made him feel very safe, at least the work should not be done in vain.     "I want you to continue to set up a stall and find the two daggers you lost. How about the price? How about five mutated zombie crystal nuclei a day? If you can find it, I will give you a short sword and a hundred mutated zombies. Crystal nucleus." Gu Lan said with a smile.     The man was stunned, as if he didn't understand what Gu Lan wanted to do? However, out of humanitarianism, he hesitated for a while and said seriously: "Girl, I won't lie to you, those two short swords look like two inferior bronze weapons, not sharp at all. Like imitations, I just keep them around for fun, and I have no intention of selling them at all. Do you really want those two swords?" "     Of course, I like cold weapons very much. As long as I can If you like it, you will naturally want it. The minimum is 100 crystal nuclei, so don’t worry about finding them. Whether you buy them or search them, as long as you find them, you will have crystal nuclei for you.” Gu Lan said with a smile, and took out The small box containing the mutated zombie crystal nucleus was thrown to him.     Inside, there are more than 20 crystal nuclei, which is a wealth that will break people's heads if thrown out. Geng Tianqing caught the box with trembling hands. Because after the girl threw the crystal nucleus to him, she took the man back to the room. If he took these crystal nuclei and left quietly now, she might not even know!