Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    Gu Lan shot very suddenly, as fast as lightning.

    And with such a short distance, there is no possibility of missing.

    But unexpectedly, she didn't succeed in this blow. Ye Huo, who was dying and seemed to die at any moment, suddenly disappeared from the bed.

    "Is that really the case... Yun Hao, when did you start to become so hungry that you wouldn't even let go of a dying person's body. You won't be able to stay in this world for long, right?" Gu Lan smiled. very comfortable.

    As soon as she came in, she smelled a strange smell. Although it was very faint, it was almost unbearable after being washed away by the strong smell of disinfectant.

    However, she has been vigilant against Yunhao all along, and has been deliberating over the methods he might use. This possibility was also expected by her. That is, if Yun Hao doesn't move, if he does, he will definitely do it among the people around her, because she has always been wary of outsiders, and even the people around her don't really believe much. He doesn't have many options.

    It's just that Yun Hao's candidate turned out to be the most cautious Ye Huo. Speaking of it, Ye Huo was a bit unlucky, why did he suffer such a serious injury? Then Yun Hao took advantage of it. And the strange smell just now was left when the soul-inducing wood was burned.

    This time, Yun Hao spent a lot of money, and even used such a rare soul-inducing wood. You know, in the previous life, the soul-inducing wood in her hand was only two pieces. This meant that she was indeed guessing right, and Yunhao's distraction had begun to dissipate. However, she was very curious, how did Yunhao bring something like the soul-inducing wood that did not belong to this world? Did he bring anything else?

    Before she made a move, the barrier that had been placed at the door was activated, so Gu Lan was sure that Yun Hao hadn't escaped yet.

    This is just a small habit of hers. After arriving at a place, she will set up a barrier, just to control all this area in her own hands. The master once said that he was extremely insecure, but he didn't want this time. Really helped myself!

    Closing her eyes, Gu Lan began to sense the room carefully. Sure enough, soon, she found him!

    "Ye Huo" at this time. Or it would be more appropriate to call him Yunhao. He was lying on the wall like a gecko, just staring at Gu Lan condescendingly, his cold gaze was like a poisonous snake.

    "You dare not kill me?" Yun Hao said in a low voice.

    "You try?" Gu Lan smiled, but in the next moment, she frowned suddenly, and someone came.

    "Hahaha, I just said, I don't deserve to die! Lan'er, we are originally Taoist couples that everyone envies. It's meaningless to fight like this. Why don't you and I join forces to dominate the world? Nascent Soul, I will definitely be able to feel the position of this world, how about we go back together? These days, I have thought about it and found that without you, cultivating immortals is really meaningless..." Yun Hao landed lightly ground, and then stood beside Gu Lan, talking with a smile.

    Gu Lan glared at him, but said nothing.

    Outside the door, Yin Mulan's voice came: "Why are you all guarding outside? Where's Gu Lan?" "

    She's treating Ye Huo, let us guard outside." Ye Jingqi replied, holding back and hurrying away. Yin Mulan and Tian Dajiang who came back.

    "Let's go, let's deal with it later! We were on the way back just now, but we heard that something happened to He Ming, and the group of captives sold you all out. Hu Li is recruiting troops and will kill them soon!" Yin Mulan panicked. He said in a panic, and then came to open the door.