Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    After deciding where to go, everyone has a direction, and everyone is in a good mood.

    It's just that the little girl Xu Xiangjun asked Luo Jiajia's question in a sharp voice because it was too sharp, and everyone suddenly became nervous again, staring closely at Luo Jiajia and Gu Lan.

    Pain flashed across Luo Jiajia's face, she closed her eyes, and comforted softly: "Junjun, that's not my aunt, you have been following her since the end of the world, you should know that she is not the same person before, She used to be an ordinary person..."

    "I don't care! That's my Aunt Qi, someone can become a supernatural person overnight, so can Aunt Qi! You are so timid and afraid of death, you still want to follow the enemy Shall we survive together?" Xu Xiangjun roared excitedly, with tears streaming down his face.

    "That's enough. After you meet the survivors, you can leave. You are welcome to come to me for revenge anytime when you are capable." Gu Lan interrupted Xu Xiangjun in a cold voice.

    "You! Okay, I will definitely seek revenge from you!" Xu Xiangjun gritted his teeth and said, looking at Gu Lan's eyes, he wanted to pounce on her and bite her.

    "Sister Gu Lan, I'm sorry...Jun Jun was not like this before..." Luo Jiajia said softly, lowering her head, her tears were like broken beads.

    There was silence in the car.

    No one pleaded for Xu Xiangjun, and no one asked Gu Lan to keep her. After all, this is the end of the world, and it is not easy for a person to live alone. We all meet by chance, and no one can protect the other all the time. Especially now that there is obviously a gap, and no one wants to keep someone by his side who may be detrimental to him.

    It can be said that Gu Lan's actions are equivalent to leaving future troubles. But no one said that the Holy Mother of Gu Lan, or abandoned the little girl in cold blood.

    Luo Jiajia remained silent the whole time, as if he was considering whether to stay or not. She intends to follow Gu Lan and the others, but the h city they are going to will only get farther and farther away from b city and her home, and the matter of the aunt... In the evening, everyone passed by Annan

    again town. When Gu Lan said that he was going to camp in this town, Tian Dajiang and the others all had weird expressions.

    However, they followed Gu Lan's instructions without hesitation, so when the car drove to Annan Town, they found that the zombies in this town seemed to have disappeared, and only a few houses still kept zombies , There are no wandering zombies in the town. Moreover, there are corpses of zombies everywhere on the street, as if someone has made a big sweep here.

    In fact, Gu Lan is also very curious about this phenomenon. Three days have passed since the last time I came to Annan Town. Are Cheng Yang and Ye Yunzhe so quick to kill all the zombies in this town? up?

    Canglang Base.

    Both Ye Yunzhe and Cheng Yang were receiving treatment and examination by the doctor with pale faces.

    Looking back on the inhuman way of life in the past two days, they all had lingering fear on their faces. It can be said that if they were not discovered this time, and then the rescuers who moved the base came over, the two of them would have been finished!

    For two days, for two full days, the two of them guarded the small storage room, killing endless zombies, and their powers could not be restored. In the end, they just fought those zombies with one breath. Ye Yunzhe closed his eyes and frowned tightly. If he hadn't awakened his supernatural ability again at a critical moment, if his buddy Cheng Yang hadn't habitually saved his hand, they probably wouldn't have survived the arrival of rescue!