Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    Jiang Qing...Jiang Qing was seriously injured, so hurry up and save him!

    In a daze, Gu Lan could still hear what Yin Mulan and the others said, but she couldn't open her eyes.

    "Master, hurry up and rest, what time is it, you still miss that zombie! He can't die, but you, this time you use the advanced god-killing thorn, your true essence is exhausted, and your consciousness is weak. If you're not careful, you're about to become a useless person!" Bai Lu whispered in Gu Lan's ear.

    "Go and see him quickly, he is very dangerous now..." Gu Lan murmured.

    "What is Gu Lan talking about? Who is dangerous?" Yin Mulan looked up at the others with a puzzled expression.

    "I don't know, just ask, who is she talking about? You don't have a fever, why are you talking nonsense?" Tian Dajiang probed Gu Lan's forehead with a worried look on his face.

    It's very noisy outside now, but the sound doesn't seem to be coming from this side. This night, the base is in chaos, and I don't know what happened?

    "Go and save him...quick!" Gu Lan was in a coma, but muttered from time to time.

    Bai Lu had no choice but to flap her wings and fly away.

    Yin Mulan and the others looked at each other, but they didn't know what to say? But now they can see that this bird is really not an ordinary bird, it can understand Gu Lan's words, and it seems to be able to help Gu Lan?

    "Save who? Could it be, Jiang Qing? This bird..." After a long silence, Yin Mulan spoke first, with a look of confusion and disbelief.

    Everyone else shook their heads, but no one spoke. If you tell such a mysterious thing, no one will believe it, right?

    The night was spent in the restlessness and restlessness of the people.

    The expected siege didn't happen, and Hu Li didn't come with any troops until dawn.

    "Then who, what's your name?" Yin Mulan suddenly looked at Xie Yuhan and asked.

    Ever since Gu Lan fell into a coma, this young man has been sitting silently in a corner, keeping a distance from everyone.

    "My name is Xie Yuhan." Xiaohan nodded and said hello. He could tell that these people actually didn't know Gu Lan that well.

    "Are you a speed mutant? Can you help us find out what's going on in this base? Why didn't Hu Li bring anyone here? It's very abnormal..." Yin Mulan asked with a deliberative expression road.

    "I'm leaving, you guys will protect Sister Gu Lan, right?" Xiao Han looked wary.

    "Don't worry, everyone here will do their best to protect Gu Lan. Go and come back quickly. If possible, bring back some food." Yin Mulan said with a smile.

    Xie Yuhan nodded, glanced at the drowsy Gu Lan, and ran away quickly.

    After his figure disappeared from everyone's sight, Xu Weiming asked with an uncertain expression: "Why did you send him away? Do you want to know something and ask for it?" "No, but I can't.

    " Show your hole cards in front of him. You are not hungry, I asked him to find food for us!" Yin Mulan took out a tablet from her backpack and began to use it on it. operating.     After a while, a pair of pictures appeared on the tablet, and she browsed casually. But when she saw Hu Li and the person standing beside Hu Li, she raised her eyebrows in surprise, and then handed the tablet to Ye Jingqi and Xu Weiming to check.     "How could it be this guy, and judging by his appearance, that Hu Li probably prostrates himself under his jeans, with a coquettish smile..." Ye Jingqi pointed to the person on the screen with a depressed face.     Tian Dajiang also leaned over to take a look, and when he saw clearly that Chu Heng was standing next to Hu Li, his old face instantly became ugly.     "This guy is really haunted!" Ye Jing frowned and said, glanced at Tian Dajiang and didn't say anything else.