Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Lessons

    Two days later, the weather became much more normal, and there was no such thing as the previous situation where the sun would never rise again after sunset. The heat of those two days seemed to be an illusion of people. It is still very cold now, and there are basically no living things in the forest.

    Those unsustainable foods have deteriorated in this hot and cold weather. Because Gu Lan practiced bigu for many years in her previous life, she never knew how to make cooked food by herself. Now she basically eats those bagged food for three meals a day. This makes her miss the uncle in Chu Heng's team who can cook. .

    In the past two days, she has not been idle. After purifying and absorbing those small shiny stones, she is almost about to enter the second level of Qi Refining. Although this thing is a bit troublesome to absorb, it can almost replace low-grade spirit stones. For Gu Lan who is now poor and white, it is very important.     Every day, she will also purify the toxins in Jiang Qing's body once. Although her cultivation level is still shallow, and she can't see any effect after purifying once, that Jiang Qing is very happy. Mouth hey giggled.     And when she asked Jiang Qing about the origin of this small stone, he gave an answer that made Gu Lan sick for several hours! He actually pointed to his own head and said that there was something in the zombie's head!     But nausea is disgusting, it can improve her cultivation, Gu Lan can still bear this nausea, so she doesn't plan to nest in the mountains anymore, she has to hunt zombies.     What makes Gu Lan a little depressed is that she searched through the jade slips left in the Chaos Stone, but she couldn't find a technique that can control corpses, but there are many wicked people who turned living people into puppets or made puppets. The kind of skill that becomes a living corpse.     As for Jiang Qing in front of him, he is already considered a living dead, and those exercises are not suitable for him. Moreover, most of the exercises are simply impossible to use with her current cultivation. He is very cute and sensible when he needs her now; but no one can say what will happen to her when he doesn't need her in the future?     It's just that there seems to be no good way to deal with him for the time being. Gu Lan can only work hard to improve her cultivation. Only when she is strong can everything be under her control!

    After deciding to leave, Gu Lan didn't delay, and announced her departure as soon as the things that could be used in the cabin were collected!

    In the afternoon, although the sun was hanging in the sky, it did not feel warm. Gu Lan was wearing a short white down jacket, black slacks, and a pair of knee-high snow boots on her feet. She didn't feel cold when she walked all the way; while Jiang Qing was still wearing black casual clothes with a hood Covering her head, she also wore a mask to wrap herself tightly; as for the little girl, because she didn't have any clothes that fit her well, she was still wearing the long sweater she had before, and she was covered with an adult's sweater. down jacket.

    Among the dense jungle, Jiang Qing led the way in front, and Gu Lan and Mo Xin followed behind, walking towards the side of the railway.

    Along the way, I didn't meet a living person. When I walked to the edge of the forest, I could occasionally see a few zombies, but there was no need for Gu Lan to take action. That Jiang Qing was clearing the way in front of him like a killing god. , when Gu Lan came to the front, even the corpses and branches blocking the way would be cleaned up, and occasionally a small shiny stone could be found, which would be wiped clean by Jiang Qing and handed to her.

    Mo Xin likes to follow Jiang Qing's ass very much. According to her own words, if she stays by his side, her cultivation will gradually increase! It's just that Gu Lan is obviously the only one in Jiang Qing's eyes. The angry little girl has a livid face all the way, and from time to time she will intentionally stumble and hurt herself. It has improved, and this bump is still bearable.