Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    That was more than an hour later.

    Jiang Qing and Gu Lan had killed more than two hundred zombies at this time.

    Ye Huo and Ye Jingqi were even more embarrassed, and there were mucus from the brains of zombies everywhere. However, the results of the two battles were rich, and they became more and more experienced in digging crystal cores. They had already collected more than 30 crystal cores.

    During that time, Ye Jingqi looked like a chatterbox, chattering about a lot of things, which made Gu Lan understand a lot about the current situation.

    Seeing that they were exhausted, Gu Lan also planned to retreat temporarily and take a rest, but before she had time to say it, the group of survivors suddenly appeared. There are so many of them, there are nearly a hundred of them, including men, women and children.

    Among these people, there was a Gu Lan who looked a little familiar. For Gu Lan who never cared about anything other than cultivation, it was really not easy to remember someone! That person was none other than the uncle in Chu Heng's team who was good at cooking.

    It's just that this uncle seems to be living a bit of a bad life, with one arm hanging there limply, and his face is also red and purple, as if he was beaten badly!

    As soon as the group of people appeared, Jiang Qing retreated from the edge of the fence. Gu Lan and him protected the two young men surnamed Ye, and the little girl with an ugly face and retreated to the edge of the forest.

    Their movement here just now has disturbed too many zombies. Gu Lan and the others chose a place with a relatively intact guardrail, and let Jiang Qing guard them to kill the mutated zombies first. There is no danger. Now that so many people came all at once, those zombies became even more excited. They unconsciously pushed the guardrails, thinking of coming over. If one bad thing happened, those guardrails would fall down.     "Hey, who are you? Who killed these zombies?" Obviously, those people didn't think that these zombies were killed by Gu Lan and the others. A man in his thirties came over with a bad expression on his face. Staring at Gu Lan and the others.     "It's the people from Yuxing Town. They are not good people. Be careful." After Ye Jingqi whispered to Gu Lan, he walked in front of Gu Lan, trying to block Gu Lan behind with his fat body .

    Gu Lan frowned slightly, it seemed that besides Jiang Qing, for the first time, an ordinary person suddenly jumped in front of her, trying to protect her!

    But this person is weaker than her, and she doesn't need his protection at all. Just as he was about to reach out and push Ye Jingqi away, he saw a boy jump out from among the more than a hundred people, pointed at Gu Lan and said, "That's her, she has spatial abilities, and that Chu Heng from the previous team has been protecting her all the time." , we suffered a lot last time, but she is alive and well, and she has found so many men beside her!"

    The expressions of Ye Jingqi and Ye Huo both changed instantly, and Gu Lan only met each other because of the fact that Gu Lan had spatial abilities. , they knew it, because Gu Lan was so careless and didn't hide it at all. It was also for this reason that even though her attitude was a bit unfriendly, Ye Jingqi was still willing to follow her because he felt that Gu Lan trusted them.     Of course, this is Ye Jingqi's personal thoughts, but Ye Huo understands that it is because of the strength of Gu Lan and the mysterious man beside her, he doesn't take them seriously at all, so there is no need to cover them up at all.     In this troubled world, when they were still very weak, if they could get shelter from such a person, it would only be good for them, so he didn't explain to his brother who was not enough brains at all, and took him to hit the zombie's head with all his strength , it's disgusting, but he wants to prove that they're useful!     But now, seeing Gu Lan's complexion is not good, and the mysterious man behind her started to be murderous, Ye Huo stepped forward and said calmly: "If she has spatial abilities, why should we just stutter? Are you struggling to kill zombies here? Since you were a member of another team, you should trust what the boss said. What does this mean now? Do you want to find such a high-sounding reason to bully a girl?"     Xu Shaoning's complexion turned a little ugly for a moment. Is this weak boy trying to provoke his relationship with the current boss? Just as he was about to refute, he was pushed aside.     It was the same man in his thirties, he walked a few steps closer, with a smile on his face, pointed at Ye Huo and said, "Young man, your brain is very easy to use, but you are too anxious, if this girl really It's useless, do you need one or two guards like this?"