A Pact to Oneself

Yuyan's POV

Well, at this point it should probably be obvious that I am, yes, the stranger! If it wasn't obvious, I don't know what to tell you, but I will tell you this:

This fight is getting intense.

Kakashi looks like he's barely holding up with Hidan andat defeating Kakuzu's monsters are no easy task. However, I know for a fact I'm an advantage, I know Hidan and Kakuzu's combo attacks by training with them, and some new jutsus that I've been meaning to try out.

Which one is the immortal one again?

"Hidan, you can cut him into a billion pieces and the guys won't die."

Oooo goodie! Try that sealing jutsu on him, it's guaranteed to knock him right out of this world!

"Yeah, but I need time for that, with everything going on right now, there's no way I have the chance to gather any chakra."

Well that Kakashi guy is holding up against Kakuzu, if he keeps it up all you need is to keep Hidan still.

"Yeah but there's no way of...WAIT! I got it!" I broke out of the argument with Ryohei. "Hey you, Shikamaru!" The all too familiar boy with a spiked ponytail quickly rushed over to me.

Seeing him was quite nostalgic, we use to talk a lot back in the day. "What is it?"

"I need your help, you can keep that Hidan guy still right?" Hidan, from afar, began to watch us, knowing we were up to something. "Yeah I can," he replied, "but I want to be the one to take him out."

"Well big whoop, I have a score to settle and I know you do too with your master and all, but it doesn't give you the right to take the vengeance from me."

He remained quiet for a moment as he narrowed his eyes as me, "what did this guy even do to you?"

"A lot, the both of them do, so just hold him still and stop being such a baby will ya?"

The silence played once again until he sighed, "alright, be quick about whatever you want to do though. If not, I'll do it myself."

"I'll stay out of sight for now and help Kakashi, when you have him down, just say like 'now' or something."

He sighed indignantly, "fine, as long as I see both of them dead." As he began to use his shadow binding jutsu, I used my ever so handy camouflage jutsu to disguise myself.

From a distance I see Kakashi struggling to keep up with Kakuzu's monsters. He was tangled up and stuck under Kakuzu who was most likely meaning to take his heart.