My Hero, Yuyan Hane

Observer's POV

Shinobi battled across the five nations for their freedom, even I was having the battle of my life at that moment, but something amazing was going on behind the scenes, a miracle.

Without even knowing it, by the end of the day, we would all be together once again.

"Be my hero?" he asked as his conciousness was slowly fading away. He had no idea what she was talking about, but she couldn't wipe that mischievous smile off her face.

"Yes, you have done many things for me and this is all I could do to repay you," she did a single hand sign and the two brothers looked at each other.

The younger Uchiha questuoned her, "Yuyan what are you doing?"

"Shh," she curtly answered, he simply lifted and eyebrow and continued to watch as a small red diamond became present on her forehead. The two of them remembered their jade headed Uzumaki friend, but only Itachi knew what was happening.

"Yuyan, you-no, I can't accept this. I-I," she stepped closer, grabbing his hands as she looked kindly into his eyes.

"Everyone deserves a second chance, you most of all Itachi ni-san." He froze and let her place one hand on his chest and a finger on his head.

"Yuyan what's going on?!" Sasuke came close to them.

She smiled and winked at him, "if you thought you loved me before get ready to love me more!"

"Ohirume Tensei!" she released all the amassed chakra on Itachi.

(Ohiru or Ohirume is another way to say the  goddess Amaterasu's name in the shinto religion, I made this up and used a Japanese name because it sounds cooler don't judge!!)

The chakra was immense. Shinobi throughout the entire battle field who were miles away stopped when the hairs on thei skin rose from the massive wave of power they had felt. Even the edo-tensei shinobi who had begun to leave this world felt the aftereffects of the jutsu she had released.

From one of those points on the battlefield, Hisui knew in his heart what was happening. He places his fingers on his forehead and began to smile.

"Hisui, why are you smiling?! Did you feel that, what's happening?" the blonde Uzumaki asked.

"You'll see Naruto, you'll see," he patted his shoulder as they watched the jinchuuriki ascend and they waved them off.

From another place, the black haired medic stepped outside her tent and looked to the sky with her stormy eyes, feeling deep in her heart that something was changing. She didn't know what it was, but it made her smile as well.

The effects had subsided once all the reincarnated shinobi had left the battlefield.

What was left in the cave was Kabuto in a trance, Sasuke, Yuyan, a lifeless sacrifice and him.

"N-ni-san?!" Sasuke yelled in shock.

"Yuyan...you," he didn't have a single word to say in the shocked and excited state he was in. "Hisui taught it to you?"

She smiled and nodded. Sasuke was in shock as well, he had no words to say, but looked to Yuyan for answers as to why.

"When I learned about chakra control and medical ninjutsu, he taught me a forbidden jutsu that was passed down the Tachibana clan for generations. His father was the one who perfected it and taught it to Hisui who taught it to me!" she pointed at herself and couldn't stop from smiling wide.

In his confusion and happiness, Itachi fell to his knees, staring at his hands able to clearly see himself, his brother, and the girl he considered his sister. In the tempest of emotions, he began to smile like never before and cried with happiness. He never expected a second chance, but being able to say he was alive again made him burst at the seams with excitement.