Allies and Enemies

Yuyan's POV

Life here isn't half bad actually. There's nothing to complain about accept the fact that I want to go HOME. However, we all know that's not possible for now.

Anyways, I've been cooking and cleaning for everyone, I feel like these people are my children or something! The only civilized people around here is Itachi and Sasori. The rest of them just make a mess everywhere and give me dishes to wash! Aside from that, training is pretty intense here, almost as intense as it was with Ryuu-sama.

But from this, I've learned several strategies and more about fighting in general, so that's a plus. The people aren't bad either, Hidan is annoying but he's kinda funny actually, Kakuzu is cool actually, he's not so mean and is pretty nice to me, Zetsu is weird, Sasori is nice too actually, no problem with him, Deidara is alright, but he'd be better if he wasn't always trying to hit on me. We all know how I feel towards Itachi, but I haven't actually met his partner which is strange.

Anyways, right now everyone was either on a mission or doing some weird ritual thing they didn't want to tell me about...jerks. However, this could work to my advantage, I can finally go outside!

I skimmed through the whole hideout trying to remember it's layout and remembering how to get to the exit. I couldn't sense anyone nearby, so I'm assuming it's safe. Stepping outside, I ran as far as I could until I reached an area large enough. I bit my thumb, did some hand signed and took a deep breath "kuchiyose no jutsu!"

A humongous puff of smoke and a burst of wind revealed five dragons who were Sora which you are familiar with, Homusubi, Raikou, Ryujin, and Uzume. I had learn to maintain my chakra more, and throughout these past years, it had increased a lot.

Though I'd still be lying if I said this huge summoning didn't take up like a third of my chakra. "Hey Yuyan, my homegirl!" Homusubi greeted, he was quite an aloof one I should say.

"Baka! She's your master! Address her as such!" Sora hit him with her tail across his head.

"I'll blast you to pieces airhead!"

"That was a terrible joke," Uzume interrupted.

"Oh, shut up! I can still turn you into lava with my FIRE!" Homusubi shot out his blue flames from his mouth to the sky.

"Woah, woah, woah! Homusubi, I'm trying not to attract so much attention to myself!" I warned.

"Oh, alright," he crouched down and put his large head in front of me so I could pet his nose, he always liked that.

"Anyways, I have a favor to ask you all, I'm sort of in a pickle right now," I let out an awkward laugh.

"Anything for you hime-sama," Ryujin bowed. He was the more formal dragon, they all had a variety of personalities, it was quite entertaining actually.

"No need to call me that," I smiled at him, "anyways, it won't be an easy task when the time comes, so I'll ask you two questions." They all nodded and waited for my following questions. "First, are all of you okay with me breaking your contracts?"

"What?! Can you even do that?! We're also contracted to Ryuunosuke-sama!" Sora questioned.

"I have methods, but let me finish!" I frustratingly pointed, "second, are you willing to help me protect Konoha?"

"...Konoha huh?" Uzume wondered, "but what do you mean by breaking our contracts?"

"Well, technically speaking, you guys will be set free until I make the contract between you and Ryukyu again. But the deal is you have to stay in Konoha's relative area to protect the village at any and all time."