That Horrible Man

Kakashi's POV

A couple days had passed and the village seemed to be doing good and the houses were being built relatively quick.

The only problem we faced was the upcoming five Kage summit where they would discuss and try to negotiate peace between each other. Today as well, we found out Sasuke is now being targeted as a missing nin and a member of the Akatsuki for apparently kidnapping the eight tails jinchuuriki. 

We got some visitors from Kumogakure who came with the intention of getting information on Sasuke. They basically ambushed Naruto, Sakura, Yuyan, and Sai, but Yuyan apparently dealt with them fine and threatened to kill them if they hurt a hair on Naruto or Sasuke's head.

"Kakashi?" Yuyan spoke softly as she pet her white injured dragon who was still recovering, mostly all of the dragons were.

"Yes?"

"I'm going to follow Danzo to the five kage summit, I think Sasuke will be there next," she explained.

"That's dangerous Yuyan, he's a wanted criminal right now and you might get in trouble too, don't soil your good name."

"I'm not that great, it's better to soil my name than for Naruto to soil his, he wants to go after Danzo as well. But it isn't just about that, I have many personal scores to settle with him, he's a really horrible person Kakashi," she seemed sad and urged about the topic.

"You know when I was younger I worked under root for Danzo. He tried to convince me that the third Hokage's methods were ruining the village and were the reason for turmoil in the village. I really believed him after losing so much, he even planned the assassination of the Hokage and I was the one who stopped it, we never came out about it though, me and Hisui were involved."

"Ugh!" she stomped her foot, her dragon slightly growled. "Another reason to go after him! I'm sure he was a part of the whole Sunagakure scandal during the chuunin exams too!"

"I never knew why they allowed Danzo to get away with so many things. There were so many controversies and too many people who believed his motives were good, coming out to the public was never any good," I remembered all the times Danzo had conspired against the village and its beliefs to get his way and she was right.

What kind of horrible man lives off of the suffering he has caused his villagers?

"It won't be easy, Yuyan. He's a skilled man even though he's just an old hag. I don't know what he's hiding but I know he has some tricks up that sleeve."

"I know that."

"You can die for real this time, no Akatsuki fake murder bullshit, he will kill you and will drag the name of the Hane clan through the dirt of the five nations," I didn't want to let her go, not again. I didn't want to fail her.

"I am not going to lose this battle Kakashi, I'm strong enough to fend for myself, don't underestimate a Hane!" she said sternly as she did when she was a child.

She was so much less stubborn back then.

"You'd be committing treason."

"We have a plan, Hisui and I," she explained. "He's been gathering information and documents from root and there are more than a couple of witnesses willing to testify."

"Testify?"

"We're coming out with the truth. In a couple days, Hisui is going to give a public announcement and we're telling the truth about everything. About me, Orochimaru, his affiliations, the Uchiha, everything!" she was determined about this.

This is basically a revolt.

"The Uchiha?" I questioned, what did she mean by that?

She raised her eyebrows and turned back to her dragon, "you'll seeeeee," she said mischievously.