Don't Take Her from Me

Yuyan's POV

"You're not holding your sword firmly enough," I scolded Sasuke for the billionth time. He was honestly such a light fighter, at this point he'll never kill Itachi!

"Yes I am!"

"Then why do I keep knocking it out of your hand?!"

He stayed quiet and let out a silent "tch."

"Look, your slashes are never gonna kill anyone, they'll cut someone, but I'm pretty sure you want to kill your brother though, so put a little effort into it."

Sasuke gave me this wild look, very angry and he continuously slashed his sword at me over and over and over again. "Wow good good, this is how you should actually swinging your sword like I asked!"

"You're so annoying!" he swing harder.

"But reckless attacks won't get you anywhere if you're facing a skilled opponent," I grabbed his arm and flipped him over. "Brings back memories doesn't it? This is how I first defeated you!" I withdrew my sword and reached my arm out, but he responded by throwing a glare at me and getting up himself.

"Do you want my help or not Sasuke?"

"No!!" he yelled and suddenly slashed his sword at me, much to my surprise. The slash reached far enough to cut my arm, very much to my surprise. It hurt actually. He must've been really pissed that I basically did to his ego what he did to my arm.

I watched my arm bleed sort of in shock that he did that. Sasuke was somewhat the same as always. He would act out of anger and go with that instinct. He never did with me, but I guess the me right now is a lot easier to be angry with.

"I-I didn't mean-"

"It's fine," I sighed.

"Wait wait I have this," he quickly took off his shirt that I kind of blushed at seeing his nicely toned body.

Not as impressive as Johann's.

And the thoughts flooded in again. Sasuke lightly grabbed my arm and started to tie part of his shirt around my arm to stop the bleeding.

"You know, I'm also a medic, I can heal if myself easily."

"Yeah yeah, but it was my fault so it's my responsibility, don't waste your effort on it." I turned to look at him only to see a very very subtle guilty look on his face.

"You didn't have to take off your whole shirt for this," I knew I was red.

"But you like it huh?" he teased.

"Oh shut up!" I pushed him.

He walked back, ripping a piece of hos sleeve off his shirt and wrapping it around the wound then putting his shirt back on. "Done."

"Wow, this is actually good. I am not going to bleed to death now!"

"It wasn't that bad.." he said sort of guiltily.

"Still hurt though, you could've killed me if you hurt me somewhere else. You've got quite a temper."

"Tch."

"I get you're not use to getting all this criticism because you're always the best and all, but take your time to listen to someone who tries helping you. I'm not saying you're bad because you're amazing, but there's always room for improvement."

"So you think I'm amazing?" he smirked.

"No you suck."

He rolled his eyes like always and we continued to walk back to where the rest of the team was at. Karin always looked at me with such a horrible face as usual, Suigetsu waved and Juugo just nodded his head at us.