Madara vs. the Hane

Ren's POV

"Alright folks, we've got a war to fight!" I announced to the three individuals standing before me.

"Oooh I never imagined this technique would be used on me," Ryuunosuke-sama stared at his glowing arms.

"See Ran? I told you Ren was going to be the most talented! It's been decades since someone was able to successfully perform this jutsu," my grandfather, his name is Rokuen by the way, nodded. You might expect him to be old because he's my grandfather, but he's in his 40s, I never got to meet him and my sister Yumiko barely met him when she was a child.

"Sorry to burst your bubble grandpa, but I'm only able to use it because I have an infinite amount of chakra right now. I died a couple years ago and some freak used something called the edo-tensei on me and a lot of other shinobi. The five nations are in a war right now and fighting the legendary Madara Uchiha, I know you probably have a lot of questions but there is no time to waste. Yuyan is fighting him right now with a shinobi alliance, you'll find out more as you go," I let them get the gist of what was happening in the outside world.

"Wow, a shinobi alliance. That's something I never thought I would hear," my mother nodded happily. Each of them had their respective weapons, my mother with a sword, my grandfather with a two headed spear, and Ryuunosuke with a beautiful staff.

I opened a portal to where Yuyan's chakra signature was and pointed to it, "step right in, this time we can't die!"

My grandpa and mother sweatdropped but walked right in, Ryuunosuke let out a boisterous laugh, "can't wait to see my old rival! I bet Madara he's still as bitter as ever!" I chuckled and he walked into the portal as well.

Stepping into the desert, we made it right on time for the battle to begin, but the vibe was tense and suffocating. We all looked to a stone pillar and saw a man with fierce eyes and long hair gazing condescendingly at the shinobi.

"Madara!!" Ryuunosuke made himself known to his enemy, "you're not the only one revived today! Remember me?!"

"Ryuunosuke-sama?!" Yuyan turned around to us, "ka-san? Oji-san? Is this who you meant as back up?"

I shrugged, "there wasn't anyone else I trusted enough. I was going to do Masaru too but I think he'd be really depressed if told him Yumiko was dead...and Chiaki...and well...everyone." Yuyan shrugged and nodded, agreeing with my choices. Or I hope she was and this didn't make her sad.

"Ryuunosuke..." Madara called out with a vicious tone, "I searched and searched and searched for you for years until my death and now you appear to me right before my eyes! I should be thanking the gods for this chance to finally crush you!"

"Well it's too late to kill me now! I died long ago in case you wanted to know. When I left this land you were still a man worth saving, what happened to you?!"

"There's no use to explaining to a dead man, I'll just show you what happened myself." Madara hopped down from the pillar and began to pace towards the alliance.

"Yuyan, summon Kamakura. Madara will not hesitate to kill a single one of these shinobi, double their protection. The rest of you, come with me to the front lines, we don't die but the rest of these shinobi do," Ryuunosuke took initiative and the rest of us followed. "Do not waver shinobi, the Hane are with you today and we are ready to kick some bitter, old, dead, ass!" Ryuunosuke announced to the shinobi as we made our way to the front.

"Dead ass?" my grandfather joked.

"Dead ass," I responded.

"Focus we are in a war!" my mother scolded. I never knew my grandfather was such a jokester, I assume he got it from Ryuunosuke since he was his master but who's to say, I suppose.