Renegade

Sasuke's POV

The constant bickering behind me was getting very annoying, it had been ever since I decided to even form the group.

Suigetsu just loved to push Karin's buttons, and Karin just loved to scream all over the damn place.

Would there ever be a time when they'd shut up?

It reminded me if Naruto and Sakura from before, the both if them would just constantly be at it, the only calms one was Yuyan and Kakashi.

I stopped for a moment again and thought of Yuyan. I find myself doing it a lot when I have any thoughts involving her. Any small thought of her turns into a billion other ones of things she said, the way she laughed, and any time we had together. Sometimes I'd feel sad that she wasn't here anymore and that even if I even went back to Konoha she wouldn't be there. It's like there was nothing waiting for me to get home, I'd just go back and no one would really care.

Except Naruto and Sakura, but..you know.

"Hmmm what are you thinking about now pretty boy?" Suigetsu teased.

"Oi! Suigetsu leave him alone!!" Karin tried to punch him for the millionth time, it didn't work of course.

Juugo, the preferable one of the three, walked next to me, "is everything alright Sasuke? You do this a lot."

"Yeah, just wondering." I kept on walking into the vast woods that we had been walking into for a couple hours now.

As the bickering continued and we kept walking, I somehow felt a strong presence nearby. There wasn't any words I could think of to describe it. No one else seemed to feel it as they just kept going without even the slightest hint or caution in their step.

Threatening? Pressuring? Breathing was getting harder as I felt it getting closer. Suffocating, maybe?

"Guys, watch yourselves," I warned," something's coming." The three of them looked around, Suigetsu took out his sword, Karin took out a kunai, I reached for my sword, and Juugo readied himself for a fight.

"I don't sense anyone around Sasuke," Karin stated.

The feeling grew stronger, telling me it was closer. "It's coming, it definitely is."

"Then why can't I sense it?"

"Maybe because it can sense us?" Suigetsu suggested.

"Probably following us."

"An Akatsuki member possibly?"

"No," I argued, "they come in groups of two, it only feels like there's one, but whoever they are, they're strong."

"Wooooah the ever so powerful Uchiha saying someone is strong what a-"

"Behind you!!" Juugo yelled.

Out of the trees, a girl came charging at Suigetsu with a black sword that seemed to be charged with white chakra. His sword was cut by her thinner sword before he jumped back, startled by the sudden attack.

She had porcelain skin, almost pale. It appeared that she was around the same age as me with short black hair and her eyes were emerald green with passion and ferocity, she did look threatening, but at the same time I had a feeling she didn't really have the intention of hurting us or killing us.

Now I know what the feeling is: it's overwhelming, scary to think that someone had so much power. Whoever this person was, they did.

It was quiet for a while as the four of us stared at her. Karin looked terrified, Suigetsu confused, Juugo was mostly calm but it seemed like he was also startled by it. Even though the girl standing before me was something completely different, I tried to remain as calm as possible.