If it's a War You Want, It's a War You'll Get

Hisui's POV

And here we finally, finally getting close to the end of all our conflicts with this war. All shinobi of every nation were hyped to win this war after Gaara gave his great speech about how gay he is for Naruto.

I kid, I kid, I know he's still head over heels for Yuyan, it was obvious with the way he was treating her.

Yuyan and I were placed on the long range team that Gaara is leading. They told me to be a captain but the only open position was short range and I am not cut out for that kind of stuff so I told Kakashi to do it instead. Anyway, I wanted to see how Yuyan fights in a battle.

She has these new super rad swords and made new kunai for the teleportation jutsu. They look like the standard ones, but they're lighter and have an outlined hole in the center. She also says she's been working on a new technique that she's been researching and developing for quite some time now. It's a little ironic, but she was excited to fight.

Yuyan was also playing a big part in the war because of the Flying Thunder God technique. She had seals on every captain, kage, and the headquarters that would be used to transport people or items so she would be pretty busy.

"We've gotten word that there are reanimated ninja fighting in several parts. Kakashi's squad is currently fighting the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist and other skilled shinobi who are deceased. Kankuro's squad was attacked by former Akatsuki members Sasori and Deidara. They succeeded in apprehending them, but they're currently battling against more. According to Darui, they're going to come in contact with several reanimations and white Zetsus. Things are looking bad on their end," I informed Gaara. They gave me a lot of responsibility with relaying information to help Gaara since he's young, but he doesn't need the help in my opinion.

"I wonder who we'll be getting," he stared out into the desert in anticipation.

"Same here. I wonder what else they've got up their sleeve as well." If former Akatsuki members were being revived that must mean we might have to fight against Itachi...that's not something I want.

I stood on the large rock with Gaara and Yuyan as we patiently waited for something to come. Yuyan was an excellent sensor so she could easily pick up anything. I could sense too, but she was much better.

"They're coming," she stated, "there's four of them, straight ahead."

"HQ just said there were three people right now?" I questioned.

"Well I sense four? I know I'm not mistaken there are definitely four people there!" Yuyan pouted as she stood up from her sitting position. Gaara covered his left eye and began to form another eye out of sand which floated forward to take a look for himself.

"That's four people," Gaara's voice seemed to be insecure of something, "it's the second Tsuchikage and Mizukage, the third Raikage, and..."

We stared at him for a while but he didn't even finish his sentence. Maybe he does need a little help actually...

"And?" I motioned him to keep going.

"My father, the fourth Kazekage."

"Ah okay. So a bunch of old, dead men?" I laughed.

"Hisui I don't think now is the time to be joking around," Yuyan patted my shoulder.

"It's always time to be messing around."

"Sometimes I wonder why they put you as commander of the anbu forces," Yuyan sweatdropped and Gaara sort of smirked and shook his head.

There was a lot of conflict going on in the war but it seemed like we weren't getting much of the action. The kage were kinda just standing around and didn't move a single muscle. From what Gaara said, all they were doing was arguing.