Danzo the Devil

Yuyan's POV

I walked back into the hall with all the five kages and the man who seemed to be supervising them.

"Where's Sasuke?" Temari questioned.

"He's off fighting Danzo, I didn't end up going with him."

"Why not?! What if he gets away, we still have plenty of questions to ask! I need to know where my brother is!" the Raikage yelled at me. He was kind of annoying honestly.

"Look, Sasuke Uchiha is here for Danzo and that's all. There's no reason for anyone here to apprehend him because he actually hasn't committed any crimes. He hasn't killed anyone, your brother is somewhere out there, and all the Samurai are safe!"

"He tried attacking us!"

"Well that's because you tried to first! I tried to negotiate but your thick skull wouldn't hear a single word I said!" I argued. It really was true there was a simpler way to go about it. "Okay but we can't just stand here arguing, I know it's really hard but just trust me please, I have good intentions."

"I trust you," the Mizukage smiled to me, as did her company.

"As do I," Gaara of course supported, I'm really glad to have met at least two of the kages.

The Tsuchikage and Raikage didn't seem to happy about the others, but it was two against two so there shouldn't be any issue right?

They continued to question me and I had to tell them about my whole experience with the Akatsuki and coming back to Konoha and they were pretty upset that the village hadn't released the information I had given them. I couldn't blame anyone though, the tension between villages was bad.

When the Mizukage found out I wasn't actually from the hidden mist she was a little confused and skeptical for a moment. One of her best captains died because he was protecting someone from a village they had tensions with. In the end, she found it admirable and even said we should model relations between each other the way Johann and I did.

Disregarding each other's past and villages because we were just two people who fell in love with each other.

I wanted to cry.

"This meeting was originally meant to discuss what we will do about the Akatsuki, but as we don't have a Hokage right now you'll have to make do," the man known as Mifune claimed.

I am basically the Hokage right now...wait until Naruto hears this!

The five of us took a seat and I was pretty intimidated honestly. All these people have been ruling their villages for the past couple of years and I'm just a villager.

This is your chance to be the peacemaker you've always wanted to be! I heard Sasuke's encouragement in my head, I smiled.

"The Akatsuki have an insane plan," I started, they all turned to me not surprised. I continued, "something like the 'Eye of the Moon' plan where self-acclaimed Madara puts everyone under a genjutsu. And when I say everyone I literally mean everyone, every single person in this world."

They all gasped and stared wide-eyed at how insane the idea was.

"I'm not exactly sure what the tailedbeasts are being used for, but I'm guessing since they have massive amounts of chakra it's useful to the genjutsu because it's so huge."

"What's that statue in their quarters?" Gaara asked.

"That's called the Gedo statue, I'm assuming that's a big part of it since that's where all the tailed beast chakra goes."