Our Battle

Not going to lie, this battle is really lame in my opinion. I'm sorry for this,I'm bad at fights.

Obito's POV

With the second Rinnegan destroyed, there was no way for Madara's Tsukuyomi plan to work. However, sealing him was still no easy task.

Despite the efforts of Itachi, Kakashi, Hisui, Naruo, Sasuke, Sakura, and the Hane it seems like every hit they dealt was immediately regenerated.

I felt useless here. Sitting besides Yuyan who was still lifeless on the floor and Ren who seemed to be meditating right next to her. Everything started to feel more like a lost cause until Yuyan's body suddenly started steaming.

"What's going-ow!" I tried touching her arm but retracted it quickly upon contact. She was boiling hot.

Ren jumped to his feet and lunged at me, "get out of the way!" He teleported us through one of his portals far away from where Yuyan was.

"I wasn't going to do anything to her! She was heating up-"

"It's not that!" he pulled me to my feet and dragged me further away from where we were, "we have to get out of here!"

"What are you saying?!" I pulled my arm back, falling on my knees from how weak I still was.

Without warning, there was an immense burst of energy that came from the direction Yuyan was in. I'm sure this blast could be felt across the five nations, and definitely across the battlefield. It didn't feel pleasant but it also was not giving off a sinister feeling, it just felt powerful. Then, a beam of purple energy pierced through the sky and the earth began to tremble.

"That would be what I'm talking about!" Ren grabbed my arm and pulled me by the shoulder into another portal with everyone who was in the middle of battle.

"Ren what the hell is this?!" Hisui yelled. It seemed like the fighting had stop once this calamity started.

"Get in!! I'll explain in a minute!" Ren directed everyone into a portal. Madara took notice of us and threw that black staff of his towards us, which Ren simply dodged as he entered the portal with us.

We were teleported to a higher area close to the battlefield, but out of the zone Madara was in, but we could clearly see what was ensuing. The purple energy from before had manifested into the form of a dragon bigger than a full sized Suzanoo and began tearing its way towards Madara.

"What is that?! Where is Yu-chan? Where did you leave her?" Naruto shook my shoulders, I simply glanced at Ren who everyone was looking at for answers.

Hisen, the small bird, flew to Ren's shoulder, "I think I may be able to provide some insight to what is going on."

Ren sighed, "that thing you see there is Yuyan."

Everyone gasped and turned again to the battle that seemed to actually be evenly matched. None of them were yielding.

"Did she-" Ryuunosuke began to ask.

"She did," Ren nodded in dismay.

"Mind shedding some light on the subject? I'm tired of not know what is happening at the moment," Sasuke growled.

"The guardian deity of the Hane clan and the sage of the dragons, Ryohei, has given her life to bring Yuyan back to us. What is happening right now is the process of her chakra, or spiritual energy, being reborn into its new vessel. Everything that is foreign to it, that is not a Hane, is deemed to be an enemy and will perish at her hand until it is accustomed to its new body," Hisen explained.