This Person and This Moment

Johann's POV

So this is what it's like to be talking in this!

Somewhat...weird.

Anyways, enjoy!

҉҉҉҉҉҉

"Oh this is so amazing!" Yuyan curiously looked around at the busy streets of Kirigakure and all the available stands with weird food and other weird stuff.

"What do you want to do first?" I asked.

"I don't even know what there is to do!" she smiled. She was really cute when she was happy, or any time she smiled for that matter.

"There's games, food, contests, shows, we can even look for a couple fights, whatever you want!" I turned around and she had already ran off to a stand, admiring a giant stuffed bear.

"I'm guessing this is what sparked your interest?" She continued looking at it and nodded.

"Hit all the targets and that prize is yours little lady!" the man running the stand bowed to us.

She mischievously chuckled and before I could even see, her kunais had already hit the three targets bullseye. The man was quite amazed, as was I, but I expected this from her.

We played the games around the stands for quite some time, she really liked to win the prizes, but she didn't keep most of them, she ended up giving them to children or other people who seemed to want them.

"Johann look at that!" she pointed at a small stand with people painting the shells of turtles and snails.

"I'm assuming you want to paint?" She looked to me, smiled, and nodded.

"I want to see your artistic skills again," she grabbed my arm and dragged me to some open chairs.

"Aww man I suck at painting!" she frowned looking at the turtle she painted. I'll be honest, it wasn't the best thing, but her attempt was still better than what most people were painting. "Why can't I be talented like you," she put the turtle down and it ran away.

Yes, ran.

"Huh, now animals don't like me either," she frowned.

"We all have our specialties!" I placed my snail back into the pit to interact with others. It all looked so colorful and accommodating, this was a really good idea for a stand.

"I'm sure there are other things you're a lot better than me at, everyone has their field of expertise!" I patted her shoulder, she just sighed in return.

For a while the both of us didn't play any games or eat anything, we just walked around and continued to look through the bustling city hand in hand. Being around her always made me nervous, jittery and full of butterflies. I kinda liked it. A lot.

Once we passed a corner I was surprised to see that the crew had set up their own stand with both competitions and food. Luckily they seemed to be making lots of money off of it.

"Nanika!" I heard Hide shout.

"I didn't know your friends were so social," Yuyan chuckled, "come on let's go over!"