I Will Protect this World

Itachi's POV

I never realized how incredible the Hane clan really is until right now that I see them in action. I know Yuyan's talents, but I haven't seen her in a real battle either. I wonder if she fights more like her mother or Ren, or her grandfather, or Ryuunosuke who trained her.

They're all so different yet versatile in their own way it's incredible.

Ren was the most impressive of all. If he were alive I'm sure Madara and Obito would have tried their hardest to get rid of him first. Since we've arrived, there have been such little casualties thanks to Naruto who is covering us with the chakra of the kyuubi and Ren who keeps pulling space-time ninjutsus out his sleeve.

Obito had been separated from the ten-tails and taken away by Kakashi who had been gone for some time now, we had no time to be worried about him though. All we could do was have faith in him that he would come back in a single piece.

Despite the overwhelming advantage we have with them, many of the shinobi are feeling useless and scared for their lives. After we lost HQ, our morale was diminished and the Hane stepped up. I have to admit, even I feel useless not being able to muster up half of my power because of the revival jutsu Yuyan used on me. It's been a while but I expected to be able to do something useful for my allies.

"I got more tricks were that came from Mr. Madara!" Ren called out.

"Don't call him 'Mr. Madara' that's totally uncool!" Hisui whacked him across the head.

"I'm sorry I'm used to addressing my superiors like that!"

"Ren this man is not your superior he's a terrible person," Ran nodded her head.

"Oh...okay then," despite obviously being a genius in the art of being a ninja, he was quite dense. Even Yuyan wasn't this dense and everyone knows how much of a space-cadet she can be.

Unfortunately for us, Naruto's nine-tail chakra had run out and Sakura was in the process if healing him, but we still have some back up. "Ryuunosuke-san do you have Kamakura ready for the allies?" I asked.

"Umm sorry to say but Kamakura still hasn't recovered, they used just about all of her chakra to heal the soldiers overnight," Ryuunosuke announced to us. Guess I spoke too soon.

"Okay, so we're screwed?" Hisui deadpanned.

"Not while I'm here!" Ren and Naruto shouted unanimously, they both turned and narrowed their eyes at each other.

"Well that's certainly a nice sentiment you two, but I'm afraid the ten-tails doesn't agree with that," Rokuen, Ren and Yuyan's grandfather, pointed to the beast who was now transforming. It was kind of revolting to watch. Its mouth grew wide and it seemed to be throwing up some giant flower. Once it protruded, a giant tailed beast-ball began to form and I'm sure it was coming straight to us.

"You wanna tell us we're not screwed now?" Hisui nudged at Ren sarcastically.

A sweat drop came from Ren's head and he seemed to be nervous. The entire alliance had their eyes on him as if they were expecting him to do something about it while the beat bomb was only getting bigger and bigger by the second.

"How are we supposed to deal with that without Naruto's chakra?" an ally asked, desperately searching for a sign of hope in someone.

"Maybe be brave for once?!" Hisui shouted at him, "we've come this far and I refuse to believe that the shinobi alliance are incapable of protecting themselves! Naruto doesn't have to protect us yet he's still trying his best for every single shinobi on the field! If we go down right now, then we go out with a fight!" Hisui raised his arm and the shinobi alliance followed with a shout.