Like a Family

Yuyan's POV

"So, you're actually off huh?" Johann asked disappointingly. I was also disgruntled by this. Honestly I didn't really want to leave yesterday was really great and his family was too.

I sighed, "yeah, I kinda have to. I don't really have another option unless I want to suffer unknown consequences," I said that thinking of Pein-sama and what he would do if I didn't come back. I felt a sharp shiver run down my back.

"Is someone following you? Or are you being threatened?" he worried.

"Oh no, no, it's nothing like that, it's a little more...complicated." We both stood there quietly and looked at each other with upset faces. "I should get going then," I sadly smiled.

"Will I ever see you again?"

"I-I don't think it's very likely. I was only allowed to go out for a couple days, I'm extremely limited."

"You said your birthday was coming around right? November 20th was it?"

"26th, you were close though," I laughed.

"Ah is that so? Sorry about that," he rubbed the back of his head and chuckled awkwardly, "anyways, I'm sure they'll let you out that day, I mean..it is your birthday."

I thought about it for a moment, I wonder if the leader is actually mean enough to not let me out for my birthday. He knows for a fact that I wouldn't go near Konoha because I of course care about the well being of my comrades and friends. I don't need to worry about their safety since my buddies have that covered anyways. "I don't know, but I certainly will try."

"Alrighty then, if you do come I will wait..." he took a glance around the place, "I'll wait right here in this spot all day, November 26!"

"I'll definitely try! I would like to spend my birthday like I did yesterday! It was like the most fun I've had in forever!" I beamed at him.

He gave me an adorable grin and blushed just a little, "ahaha, really?" I nodded and laughed at his embarrassed reaction. "Well, as long as that's settled, I can be at peace," he winked, "thank you very much Yuyan Hane," he politely bowed.

"Thank you Johann.." I never did get his last name actually. I arched my eyebrow at him.

"Nanika," he replied, "Johann Nanika."

I chuckled, I quite liked the name actually, it was unique and had a nice ring to his name, "well then, thank you Johann Nanika, we'll hopefully see each other again!" Before I went he pulled me back and hugged me a little tight which made me laugh.

"Hopefully.." he muttered, "be safe, don't walk off cliffs or roll down hills or talk to weird men!" I laughed and waved of his worries, "don't worry I'll be fine."

He sighed and shook his head, "well if you say so. I won't hold you back any longer, till next time!" We both said our byes and such and off I was again, back to the AKATSUKI. I took a deep sniff of the flowers I had been given just thinking what a wonderful time I had and now I'm going back to training and cleaning. Peachy. Just peachy.

Downgrade or what?

Despite everyone in the hideout being kind of annoying, except Itachi and Kisame they're great, the people aren't so bad. They're all pretty nice to me and haven't done anything so purposely hurt me in any way. So I figured maybe it would be nice to buy them all gifts! I had money leftover anyways..so why not?