And So, it Begins

Hisui's POV

"Hisui, stop eating all the dangos!" Sakura slapped my hand. Yes, Sakura, for some reason I talked to her quite a but more since I also helped in the course of training her. She's not half bad actually.

"But I like them! Let me be!"

She growled and gave me a death glare, warning me not to pick up the next dango. She'd be better if she wasn't like a little Tsunade, scary. "Alright, alright fine..."

We all sat around in a circle, Jiraiya was on a toad though, I don't know what Kakashi was doing here, Kiyoko was eating some sandwich,  and Sakura, Naruto was suppose to come but who knows where he-

"Hey guys guess who I found?!" speak of the devil.

I turned around to scold him for not being damned punctual until I caught a glimpse of the person walking next to him. White hair, blue eyes, slim figure, short stature, but also a great body. She really did grow up to be hotter than Kiyoko. "YUYAN YOU LOOK FINE AS HELL!"

"Huh?! Yuyan?!" everyone was suddenly surrounding our familiar comrade and I was left sitting down, alone.

Plenty of compliments were thrown to the girl who had obviously grown throughout these past three years. She seemed to have a more confident disposition, letting off those auras that you just can't ignore. Besides, that she was honestly beautiful. Her hair was really long, her smile much kinder than before, but didn't appear to be the shy little girl anymore.

Woah, I think I'm in love!

Kidding of course, I practically raised this girl. "Sakura! You look great!" she smiled at the mentioned pinkette. Sakura laughed and blushed the way Naruto did whenever Yuyan complimented him. It was obvious she hadn't changed, but her whole demeanor was different. It was like, meeting your celebrity crush, the feeling of suffocation.

"It's great to see you all!" her voice was less childish and more womanlike, it's like this beautiful jewel was growing up right before my eyes, it was kind of sad actually. I met her when I was thirteen and now I'm almost going to be twenty three!

Dammit I need a wife or a girlfriend.

....or a boyfriend.

...I'm totally kidding about that last one alright?!

"Alright then! Let's all celebrate the return of our little one to Konoha!" I tried to get the mood going for a great day. They agreed of course, so we all proceeded to once again sit down on the picnic blanket and eat our snacks and such. We all had an amazing time, it was all fun and games and chucks and giggles.

There was plenty of food eaten, jokes thrown around, arguing, laughing, and a lot of head smacking. I never haven't had this much fun with people in forever! Ya know, I hated lots of people, but sometimes people can be great! After some time, Jiraiya was summoned by Tsunade and Kakashi had a new mission, it was a shame, Jiraiya really knew how to bring the party.

By party I mean sake and weird toads.

"So what are you guys up to as of recently?" little one curiously asked.

"I've been making my way up the anbu ranks, that's pretty much all I working on, but I think I might consider traveling for once and go on an enlightening adventure!" I answered.

"I'm considering being an actual doctor," Kiyoko beamed. She had some pretty great ambitions, I was proud of my teammate!

"I'm gonna become Hokage!" we can all guess who said that.