Plans for the Future

"Aww Yuyan you look absolutely adorable!"
"Hmmm, it's kinda uncomfortable," the young girl fidgeted in her yukata.

"Oh don't complain you look so so cute!" Ran poked the cheeks of her youngest daughter. She let out a sigh of pride as she walked out the room, "I make some good looking children!"

Yuyan sat in the living room with Ren, waiting until her whole family ready. "Aww Yuyan have I told you you're adorable!" Ren grinned wide, something he didn't do very often, "your yukata fits you nicely."

It was a midnight blue yukata designed with several colored lotuses, her very favorite, a baby blue sash that matched her eyes and white sandals matching her hair. "So why are lotuses your favorite flower?" Ren asked.

"Because ni-san's name means lotus!" she beamed.

Her older white haired brother grinned ear to ear, "is that so?" She nodded her head in response and smiled back at him. "What color is your favorite?"

"The white one!"

"Why is that?" he questioned now.

"Hmmm, I don't know," she shrugged looking at her brother with her large blue eyes.

"Did you know that the white lotus is a symbol of wisdom, prosperity, and beauty?" he informed his curious sister, "hopefully someday you'll grow up to be all those things!"