Home Sweet Home

*disclaimer: I don't know who is in the photo, but I found it online And it fit Yuyan's description perfectly, so it saves me the trouble of making or drawing ya know?

Anyways, enjoy the sequel!✧

Edit: I also made this for an older Yuyan 

----

Yuyan's POV

"So it's time to go back again huh?" Ryuu-sama asked in a sad and somewhat remorseful tone.

"Yeah, it's about time I go back home, it's already been three years, time sure does fly!" I answered, packing back all my belongings.

He nodded, understanding why I needed to go back, "I'm proud of you, I can't say how amazing it is that you went through all that training, I'm sure you'll be an important asset to the world, I'm counting on you to maintain the peace."

I nodded, swinging my father's katana on my back, "you don't have to worry about me, I'm sure I'll be a lot better off this time!"

"By the way, she seems to be on the move, I think you'll be encountering her sometime soon," he spoke with a darker tone.

"Yeah..." I looked at the ground, maybe now I might just be strong enough to defeat her, "anyways, thank you for everything!" I bowed and found my way back to Konoha through the summoning scroll once more.

Everything was the same, nothing at all had changed, of course, I was quite surprised to look in the mirror to see how much I had actually grown. Anyways, now it's time to go look for people!

I was quite excited to see how much people have changed in these past couple of years, I wonder how Naruto and Sakura were doing? And all the other teams from my graduating class? I ran through the village smiling and greeting familiar villagers and such, it all felt quite nostalgic.

"Huh? Yuyan is that you?" I turned around and caught the prodigal Hyuuga in the midst of the villagers.

"Neji!" I ran up to him and gave him a big hug, "you look so big now!"

"You look great yourself, you finally got a little taller!" he teased.

"Four inches!" we both high fived each other, "that's good progress!"

"Hey! It's Yuan!" I heard someone else shout behind me. Team 8 approached, of course I recognized Kiba who could gave me that weird nickname because he could never actually remember my name.

"Everyone is getting so big," I chcukled, Hinata has really long hair now and Shino looks just about the same. "Hinata! You look great!" she really did, and woah she has a huge chest.

She blushed wildly and looked down sheepishly, "th-thank you, y-you look nice too!"

We all stood there and caught up on the past three years, I couldn't necessarily tell them where I was, so a lot of suspicion was raised, kinda embarrassing.