Strike on Konoha

Yuyan's POV

As soon as Kiyoko and Hisui took off, I teleported my way to an injured Yakami who was being treated by Kamakura.

"Are you alright?!" I yelled, obviously she wasn't but I asked.

"I'll be okay," she groaned. It was a massive wound inflicted by black metal rods, bite marks, and burns everywhere.

"I'm so sorry," I kneeled at her side and pet her face.

"It's okay Ryuu-sama #2," she breathed hard, "go to your village they need you right now more than I do."

"But-"

"Go! This is what you foresaw, we were here to protect the village and I am willing to die here by your order if it's what happens."

I stood up and felt the tears in my eyes, never hard I thought any of the dragons would be wounded this bad. Maybe if I had Ryohei I'd be able to heal her easily.

"Where are you?" I spoke out loud to her.

"I can sense Ryohei's chakra within you Yu-sama, there are many things interfering."

"Do you know what it is?"

"Foreign chakra that does not fuse with you or her. We can talk about it later, now go!" she scolded.

I quickly teleported back to the village only to see the attack had begun and the buildings were blown up or falling apart, people were running to the evacuation center and other ninjas tried to direct everyone. Uzume, Sora, Ryujin, and Raikou were fighting the summoning beasts I had never seen in my life with the Rinnegan. Definitely Pein.

"You're gonna get it Pein...you're going to get it."

Hisui's POV

"Tsunade-sama!" Kiyoko and I entered in her office and quickly bowed.

"Yes you don't have to tell me," she turned to us, her eyes closed in thought.

"What would you like us to do?" Kiyoko questioned.

"Kiyoko, you overlook the hospital, Shizune is busy with looking into the leader's body we recieved from Jiraya, so you'll be in charge."

"Hai."

"Get everyone treated, don't try, find a way to get it done," she ordered. Tsunade was a little scary, I'm surprised Kiyoko was never scared shitless with her.

"I'll do my best Tsunade-sama."

"HISUI!" she stomped on the ground, she was always so damn strict with me. "I'm giving you an important mission, don't mess up!"

"Do I ever?" I chuckled.

"Overlook the battlefield. Tell our men to help evacuate, fight, carry others to the hospital, and send them where ever they need to be. If you find Kakashi tell him to help you out."

"Got it."

"Now get out there and save our men!" We quickly ran out of the building to see Yuyan heading our way with a distraught look.

"What can I do?" she came prepared to work.

Yuyan had some great abilities. She's amazing on the battlefield and amazing in the hospital so we can use her either way. However, her dragons were on the field and that was enough for now. There was definitely going to be a lot of injured people and she would heal them just right.

"Go to the hospital with Kiyoko."

"But I can fight Hisui, I'm not a little girl anymore I'm better!" she argued.