OC Profiles

So I saw that most of the characters in Naruto were in a data book that had their skills and a couple little facts about themselves so I wanted to make some about my OCs too lol. Remember I'm making all this stuff up!!

Don't know if it'll interest anyone but just wanted to do it for fun!!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Yuyan Hane

~ Hobbies: She enjoys training and she likes talking with her birds and dragons more than actual people, her favorite is Sora the wind dragon.

~ Yuyan wants to fight everyone in a friendly battle. The person she wished to fight the most was Jiraiya to show him how much her Flying Thunder God technique has improved. She wished she would have had the opportunity to fight her grandfather who her teacher, Ryuunosuke, said was very powerful.

~ Yuyan's favorite food has changed since her younger days since her homeland was very limited on resources. She now enjoys nigiri with yellow tail and still loves tomatoes. She hates anything with potatoes on it. She also grows fond of sweets, taiyaki being her favorite.

~ Yuyan and Itachi share the same favorite word: "peace" and she is often caught saying "is that so?"

~ She is known to sigh excessively and is actually a little lazy, traits she earned from her father.

~ Despite loving her summoning animals, her favorite animal is actually a bear, she thinks they're cute.

~ Yuyan really wants a pet tortoise.

~ Kakashi claims Yuyan is the most well-rounded member of Team 7 although her genjutsu is the only area lacking she uses her summonings to make up for it.

Stats

Ninjutsu: 5
Taijutsu: 4
Genjutsu: 2
Intelligence: 4
Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Stamina: 4
Hand signs: 4.5

Total: 31.5

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hisui Tachibana

~ Hisui's favorite thing to do is looking for snails after rainy days and sleeping. On his free days, he feeds stray cats and dogs and has names for each of them.

~ Hisui wants to fight Danzo and also Sasuke to prove he isn't a half-assed ninja. He also enjoyed sparring with Itachi.

~ Hisui's favorite food is takoyaki and loves to drink Kiyoko's homemade lavender tea. He doesn't dislike any food in particular.

~ His most used phrase is "who do you think I am?" and his favorite word is "victory"

~ Hisui knows how to use medical ninjutsu but only uses it in emergencies and on injured animals.

~ He has the highest success rate in anbu completing a total of 1,156 missions and failing only 37 of those. Due to the nature and rank of most of his missions, Kiyoko says Hisui is practically rich yet has a simple lifestyle.

~ Root keeps tabs on its ninjas, in Hisui's record, Danzo referred to Hisui as a "mission winning machine" and says he "yells too much"

~ Although his personality is very aloof, Hisui is said to come up with the most effective strategies for missions, earning him high marks for intelligence.

~ Hisui says he never trained in genjutsu because he thinks they're "cheap tricks" although he has extensive knowledge on how to use them.

Stats

Ninjutsu: 5
Taijutsu: 4
Genjutsu: 3
Intelligence: 5
Strength: 4
Speed: 4
Stamina: 5
Hand signs: 4

Total: 34

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Kiyoko Himura

~ Her hobbies include reading and tending to her plants.

~ Kiyoko doesn't want to fight anyone in particular but she thinks she might be able to put up a good fight against strong ninja like Kakashi.

~ Kiyoko is pescatarian, meaning she is practically vegetarian but adds fish to her diet. Her favorite food is spicy tofu and seafood curry, she always carries around carrots and edamame with her to snack on. Her least favorite food is any kind of red meat.

~ Apparently her most used phrase is "Hisui, you're an idiot!" and her favorite word is "adversity"

~ Kiyoko is considered an intellectual genius by many, even rivaling Itachi in intelligence. She mastered medical ninjutsu and created her own fighting style and techniques at a very young age. She however, hates fighting and doesn't enjoy hurting people.

~ Confirmed by Itachi and Hisui, Kiyoko eats more than the both of them combined.

Stats

Ninjutsu: 5
Taijutsu: 4.5
Genjutsu: 3
Intelligence: 5
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Stamina: 3.5
Hand signs: 4

Total: 32