Falling Again

Sasuke's POV

Out of all the stressful situations in the world, I never expected to be stressing out about someone I randomly met and somehow became attracted to only to find out that the same person was my girlfriend who I thought was dead and suddenly I find out it was her, then she was magically taken from me.

The worst part about this is looking for her. I feel like I'm desperately walking in circles trying to find her. I spread out the rest of my team to try and look for her, but there hasn't been a single clue in a single one of the villages. I was growing anxious every minute, feeling like I'm getting closer and closer but once there's no trace of her in a single place. I can't help but feel there's something going on with her.

Maybe she's scared and alone and doesn't know what's going on or who's the person who kidnapped her.

At this point, I feel like I should expect the worse since life just shits on me everyday anyway.

After roaming another random forest looking for something (I actually have no idea what) I finally came to a large opening and gazed at the view for a moment. Around me there were only fields of green, mountains, and more trees. I sighed at the sight I had seen a billion tomes in a billion dofferent ways.

That was, until I felt something approaching behind me. The presence made the hairs on my arms stand and I suddenly felt angry without even knowing who it was.

I could take a pretty damn good guess though.

I turned around the moment I registered the presence, and there he was: the man with the orange mask, the man who took Yuyan from me again.

"You!" I yelled.

"Wow you look a lot like Itachi-san!!" he remarked in a ridiculous voice.

More anger welled up inside of me, but I had no time to lash out when I saw two bird looking things flying my way, and it was obvious they weren't anything good.

The first thing I thoughr of was to summon a snake to protect me from the attack, and luckily I was saved from the explosion.

"Seems like he's got some skills," a blonde man noted.

"Where is she," I demanded.

"Where is...who?" the blonde man messed around.

"You know who!"

"Hmmm don't know, do you know Tobi?"

"Yes Deidara-senpai!!!!"

"Give her back! Why did you take her in the first place?!"

The blonde man, Deidara, laughed as if the answer should have been obvious to me and to everyone.

"Our leader's orders, she ran away from the Akatsuki, and now she has to pay the price," he answered.

"What price?"

"Any that the leader decides is fit. But he probably won't go easy on her since she and her little boyfriend  almost murdered him."

Boyfriend? I thought. What was he talking about? But I needed to ask her, I didn't need to get any information from this guy.

"Let her go."

"Oh yeah sure, you're so scary I'm so sorry I ever messed with you," Deidara sarcastically spoke. "You'll be searching until the ends of the earth to find her, and even then you'll never know where to find any of us."

Although I have no clues as to where she is, I had to get through this battle to even have a chance of finding her.

Yuyan's POV