Judgement

Sasuke's POV

"Damn it we're surrounded," Yuyan muttered. We have no idea how but the samurai suddenly entered the room, leaving us to hide on the second floor.

"How did they find us?" I questioned. We entered so discreetly and even with Yuyan hiding her chakra they knew we were there somewhere.

"Hisen said Zetsu interrupted the argument between the Kages, it seems like Danzo did something to incite some kind of argument between them all."

"Tch," I grabbed my sword ready to just take on the samurai head on and get through with this.

"Wait, I have a plan!" Yuyan whispered, the bird on her shoulder flew into the crowd of samurai and began to chirp this strange tune.

"Hey!" Yuyan snapped, "don't fall for it, this is a genjutsu!" She quickly jumped off the ledge and readied her sword, but not to fight.

The samurai looked her way and she began to swing her sword around in a circular motion eith the tune of the bird. I started feeling a little light headed, but I quickly covered my ears to block it out.

In a matter of moments, the samurai dropped to the floor in probably a very deep sleep.

"That was pretty cool," I ran to where Yuyan was, "I almost fell asleep myself too."

"Can you keep up?" she winked and placed her sword over her back again.

Before we could stay and chat more, a couple of kunai flew our way and more samurai came rushing in.

I reached for my sword but Yuyan stopped me, "we're not your enemies!"

"Who are you then?!"

"We're here for Danzo Shimura, he's a threat to the five nations!" she stated confidently.

"And how do you know that?!" they raised their swords at her.

"Hmm well I can't tell you right now but if you don't let me pass I will strike you with unfathomable power!"

"Yuyan what are you doing?" I questioned her actions, she was acting like a child.

"Shh I'm buying time, the kages are coming to us," she whispered.

"Where are they now?" I questioned as the samurai seemed to grow impatient with our conversation.

"Above us!" we quickly moved out of the way when the ceiling above us crumbled to pieces and a large dark skinned man crashed on the ground.

He glared at me with a flame of rage in his eye and I knew immediately he was somehow tied to the eight-tails jinchuuriki. From what I heard, it must be the Raikage.

"You're paying for this, brat!" he yelled in my direction.

"Uh who's this?" Yuyan interrupted at the worst time.

"Who are you, brat?!" he yelled.

The two of them turned to me, sort of expecting me to answer their question, geez and I thought this was a fight.

"Yuyan meet the Raikage," I drew my sword and ran to him and the two men at his sides.

One of them started by shooting out a water jutsu while the other complimented it with a lighting style, it wouldn't really do much to me though so it was useless.

"He must have a lightning nature, and he's an Uchiha so he must have fire up his sleeve as well," one of them noted. The other then began hand signs and there was a bright light which I recognized as a genjutsu.