Pending Missions

Yuyan's POV

Since the big fight, there hasn't been much happening in the Akatsuki. We're down to only two teams who actually work and since there are so many demands for missions, everyone has been kind of busy.

Since there's no longer a bounty hunter, the wealth of the Akatsuki has dropped, and apart from that, the missions for the tailed beast jinchuuriki is still a thing of course. Sooner or later I feel like they're gonna start sending me on missions.

That's sarcasm of course, they wouldn't send me if I was the last one standing.

Today for some reason they've called me into the sealing cavern to discuss something important. Honestly, I'm a little sacred, what if they know about me and the battle, what if they found out?

If you act nervous, they'll only think something is up, I'll do the talking.

"Sounds good to me!" I entered the cavern where most people, except Itachi and Kisame, seemed to be holograms.

"You wanted to see me?"

The leader nodded, "now that everyone is here, I'll give you all the news updates."

"Everyone? Where's Hidan and Kakuzu?" Deidara looked around.

"They're dead," the leader answered nonchalantly. I felt a pang in my chest, but I remained passive.

"The Zombie twins?" Kisame chuckled, "I wish I coulda seen how they were killed."

"Don't talk like that about your comrades," the leader scolded.

Pft, trying to sound so noble, this guy sucks.

"Right?" I responded.

"So, who got them anyway?" Kisame proceeded to ask.

"Konoha ninja, the Kakashi guy and the nine tail's jinchuuriki," Zetsu answered.

"Wow they're strong huh? That's probably why Deidara senpai got beaten up by them huh?" Tobi teased, I chuckled under my breath.

"Tobi! If I had to keep my patience with you in a bag I'd be bursting at the seams!! Say another word and I'll make you wish you were never born!" Deidara shouted in a very offended tone.

I heard Itachi and Kisame sigh at they're bickering. Tobi laughed, "like your bag of exploding clay? No wonder you have a short temper!"

I wanted to laugh at that, it certainly was true that Deidara had the shortest temper of us all. "Tobi!! I'm gonna-"

"Silence Deidara, unless you want to prove him right," the leader intervened. "There was also one other that I wanted to warn you about. An unidentified stranger has appeared and allied with Konoha shinobi. We
don't believe the stranger is in anyway connected to Konoha, but is more connected to us."

Heh, good thing he's not over analytical.