The Right Words

Yuyan's POV

"We're going to a festival tomorrow!" Johann pointed at me and smiled wide.

"A festival?"

"Yeah yeah Kirigakure holds a huuuge festival this time of year and there's weird food, games, fireworks, and competitions and a lot of stuff it's really fun!" he beamed at me.

It didn't sound bad, I think what I needed right now was a little fun. The Akatsuki still wasn't done with the ritual and wouldn't be done for another couple days, so there really was nothing to worry about.

"Sounds great!" I gave him a thumbs up.

"First and foremost," he looked at me, "you don't happen to have anything festival related to wear do you?"

"N-no I don't," I sighed.

"That's good then shopping for kimonos is the best part of festivals!"

The two of us headed to a couple stores while people were finishing setting up all the decorations for the festival. It all seemed so nice I couldn't wait to see how it all looked tomorrow!

After all that shopping I couldn't resist buying a dark green kimono with a white dragon and a golden obi, it was perfect. Johann got an absolutely beautiful kimono which was white and had a design of black waves at the very bottom and a dark green obi to match my kimono. He already seemed to have a long black haori that had a distinct white symbol on the back with a sun and a crescent moon underneath it.

"What's this for?" I pointed curiously.

"Oh, that?" he laughed, "you'll see right now, just follow me." He offered me his arm and I so graciously took it of course.

"Is this like some restaurant or something that you work for?" I asked.

"I'm a little to busy to be working in anything other than being a ninja," he scratched his head, being an anbu captain is pretty hard."

"Anbu captain already?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I told you I was climbing up the ranks, next thing you know I'll be taking the place of the Mizukage's head assistant."

"Wow, sounds sooo rewarding," I sarcastically laughed.

"It is rewarding actually, someday you'll come to visit and I'll be the Mizukage and everything!" he shot his arms in the air.

Talking to Johann often reminded me of Naruto, he had so many outrageous dreams and ideals just like him. Maybe that's why I enjoyed being around him so much, it kind of gave me some strange kind if confidence.

"And what are you gonna do when you're the Mizukage huh?"

He stopped and chuckled, "umm I don't know, maybe I'll start with clearing our name. Lots of stuff has happened here involving the Akatsuki and there's been coups and uprises, it's all so horrible," he sighed. "I would start with making sure everything is stable and then take more diplomatic approaches."

I laughed at how serious he looked talking about it thinking about how different Naruto and him answered. Of course Naruto once told me he'd begin with making a "free ramen" day.

"W-what?" he questioned.

"It's just that I have a friend back at Konoha and he's gonna be the Hokage someday, you remind me a lot of him, it just made me happy is all," I smiled.

"Woah really?! Then you can help us out, I'm sure we can work something out to finally make Konoha and Kirigakure allies!" he shook my shoulders.

Johann looked like a child who had just been offered a hundred pounds of candy, such excitement was seen in his great smile and beautiful eyes.