Goodbye, My Friend

Yuyan's POV

I woke up in some small, random hotel room all alone.

Remembering everything that happened before I passed out, I was sort of confused.

It's like a volcano errupted right in my face and I got caught up in all the lava but I somehow survived so now I'm trying to dig my way back up.

I was no longer in pain, and when I looked at my arms and legs and felt my face, there were no more scratches or anything left on me, I've actually haven't felt this great, physically, in a very long time.

"Umm, anyone here?" I call out, sort of lazy to get up, and I figured if anyone was close, they would answer, but no one did.

"Ryohei are you here now?"

No reply, not surprised.

I've been growing worried, ever since the day...Johann and I battled the leader, I haven't been able to communicate with Ryohei. I sense her and know she's there but I haven't been able to use any of her chakra, and it gets pretty lonely without her honestly, at least I had someone to talk to without actually talking to anyone.

I sigh, and plop myself back on the pillow and just stare at the cieling, thinking about everything that has happened so far, it's almost amazing to me.

I was kidnapped by the Akatsuki and I haven't been able to see home.

I was with the Akatsuki and actually got along with everyone and now I'm sad they're all DYING.

I had to kill my mom and find out everything is a lie.

I fell in love with someone else and they died too but I made some great friends.

...Itachi.....

I have no idea how to feel about Sasuke.

Now, I'm realizing I've been having guys on my mind for too long, and I wonder why that is. The necklace on my hand feels heavier than usual, and I stare at it, realizing that every time I think of Johann, my heart feels lonely.

I think about all the good things he was and how much joy and happiness I felt with him, and acknowledged that I truly missed him more than I missed my own home.

He was the person I longed to see and tell everything to the most, and he would listen to me and tell me everything was going to be okay and that he was there no matter what. And he would be there.

There were tears in my eyes that I hadn't noticed until they streamed down near my ears.

In the midst of my thoughts, team Hebi came barging through the door, Karin and Suigetsu arguing as usual and Juugo looking serious but slightly irritated.

"Hey! You're awake!" Suigetsu dropped a bag of fruit.

"Took long enough," Karin sat down, looking amused for once.

"W-what happened?" I questioned.

"Sasuke battled with some dude, idk how you're involved but you were seriously in bad shape and boy have you lost some weight," Suigetsu shrugged his head, "starving yourself is no good."

"I haven't actually been awake for like a week," I shrugged. "I have no idea what's even going on with me..." my train of thought faltered after remembering something very important.

"THERE ARE BOMBS IN ME!"

....
...
..
.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" they unanimously burst out into laughter.