Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Yuyan's POV

There was nothing more to think of other than Itachi's inevitable death. It was definitely coming, and he admitted it to me too.

In the middle of sulking over it, I asked myself a valuable question:

What am I going to do?

I have the freedom to do whatever I want right now. I can stay here in this hotel and wait for Sasuke to come back, or I can go look for the Konoha ninja and go home?

"Home," the words lingered on my mouth for a while.

I felt like I didn't know what home really was. I had been so many places and met people that I just kind of feel...indifferent?

Maybe I had been away for too long or maybe I've become like Sasuke: a rock.

I had my options and I need to decide what is best.

1) Staying with Sasuke

Cons:
- Danger
- Depression
- Becoming more of a rock
- Karin
- Won't want to go back to Konoha

Pros:
- I'll be with Sasuke
- We can take time to make up after all this time
- Itachi would be happy, but he would respect whichever decision I made
- It'll kind of be an adventure

2) Going to Konoha

Cons:
- They will question me a lot and I'll have to give them all the answers and locations of hideouts, but I'll feel bad because most of them were my buddies.
- Everyone is going to be asking me stuff that I really don't want to talk about.
- Explaining the situation with my family, but I can always just keep that to myself.

Pros:
- My friends aka Naruto, Sakura, Hisui, Kiyoko, Kakashi-sensei
- I'll be happier, maybe it'll help me get over everythinf
- We can collectively find a way to get Sasuke back home.
- The food
- I can potentially get some answers as to why Ryohei hasn't been responding to me
- We can take down Pein if I can give them the information

The odds are really against me and Sasuke at this point, but maybe it was time to make a decision for myself, something that would benefit me.

I thought of Itachi's letter, his opinion was almost all I cared for on this matter, but knowing him, he would want both of us to be happy in our own ways.

This will be my way.

I grabbed my sword, Tobi actually returned it to me, and made my way out of the hotel. It's been forever since I was feeling this anxious about something.

I questioned whether Pein would do anything about me going back home, but if I were to successfully make it, I'd supply them information that will give us a chance, hopefully.

Dear Yuyan,

I almost heard Itachi's voice reading the letter back to me. The sun was moderately bright and there was a nuce breeze, it was a perfect day.

I'm sorry for everything I have lut you through for all these years. Ever since you were a child you have suffered just by knowing me, and knowing my family.

I knew this was for the best, I wasn't abandoning Sasuke, I'd be back for him in time.

When we had first met, I never imagined us to be in the place we are today, but look at us now. We're older and stronger and you are much more beautiful than ever. But it doesn't mean you're any happier, and I know that.

Itachi was the person I shared everything with, he was like my best friend in the Akatsuki, and I'd feel lost without him, and I don't want to be lost anymore after trying to literally commit suicide by jumping off a cliff.